1. Decisions

A/N so here it is the first chapter , enjoy and please tell me if you like it in the comments section.

*EDITED*

That handsome face, the brown short cut hair, his blue eyes and that beautiful smile. That smile turned my life upside down, they say looks can be deceiving well I can guarantee that who ever said that must have gone through something like me.

I pushed my black-brownish hair out of my eyes and switched off my phone.

"You ok?" My mum says as she comes and sits beside me on the park bench in the park.

"No not really." I said tears swelling up in my eyes.

"Aliya there's no point thinking about that bastard, he was not worthy of you. Try to understand sweetheart." My mum said squeezing my shoulders

"I know mum. I'm not upset about that, I just can't believe I fell for a ...player, a freaking cheat." I said, tears falling down my cheeks.

My mum hugged me and I cried on her shoulder for a while. I got away slowly and wiped my tears away.

"Mum I need time to get away from this all, cause I know that if a stay here I will never get over him." I decided on the spot

"Where will you go?" My mum questioned

"To Gemma's house." I said

"London?" I nodded.

"Let's go home and we'll talk it through." My mum said as we both got up and headed down the street, to make our way home.
I stepped in the cool air conditioned lounge of my house as my mum departed off to the kitchen in order to prepare some tea for us.

I seated myself onto the sofa in front of the tv.

"Aliya, tea" my mum said as she handed me my cup of hot tea.

"Thanks." I thanked my mum.

"So you really wanna go?" My mum asked

"Ya I need to." I answer

"It'll be good, since you can get over Jayden and that you get to meet Gemma that to after two years." My mum says happily

I smile at the thought of meeting Gemma again after two whole years. Both of us have been friends ever since kindergarten and always done everything together then I moved over to Australia then we only contacted over social networking and the occasion face time.

"I'll go and see if they have any flights this week going to London." I say as I get up

"Ok." My mum says as she heads over to the kitchen to make dinner.

I enter my room. As I look around all I see are posters of the band I've been obsessed with for like the beginning of time. One Direction's posters pretty much were my wallpaper, i guess it's a bit weird to be obsessed with your best friend's, brother's band. But I can't help it! I smile and sit down at my study table at the corner of my room. I log in into my mac and clicked on Safari.

One Direction was the perfect thing to listen to when you are in any type of mood, they can instantly make you feel better when you're down. I love them!

Slowly humming Better than words I search up flight centre and booked the earliest flight to London which was in 2 days. I slowly started to zone off and started to think about London.

Would Gemma be happy to see me? Should I tell her I'm coming or keep it a secret and surprise her? I thought.

I chose to surprise her, the good thing was that I had her address so I could take a taxi and surprise her.

I leave my room and head down to the kitchen.

"Mum, I've booked my ticket. I leave in 2 days so Wednesday, 2.30 am." I tell my mum.

"That was quick." My mum answers back.

"I know." I reply.

"Go and pack otherwise you'll call me from London and be like, mum I forgot this and that." She laughs. I laugh and go back to my room. I remove my suitcase and start packing clothes into my suitcase.

After a few hours I'm done and I sit down on my bed and smile thinking about meeting my best friend.

I hope I made the right decision. I think in my head.

A/N so there the first chapter.

So now the question is has Aliya made the right decision and if she has is Gemma gonna be happy to see Aliya?

Well if you wanna know, read on.

Remember to Follow, Share, Vote, Read And comment

Thanks

Be waiting for the next chapter

~harpreet0818~