24. Gate Crashed by Paparazzi

*EDITED*

A L I Y A

"Okay mum, sure I'll look after myself. Yeah I'll call you later. Bye, love you." I ended the hour long call with my lovely mum. Placing my phone on the cabinet near the door I looked towards the clock that was on the opposite wall to me.

It was only 10 in the morning and I was so bored, with nothing to do.

I walked out of my room and headed into Harry seeming as the door was ajar. Harry wasn't in his room and just as I was about to leave when the bathroom door opens and Harry appears with only a towel hanging loosely around his waist.

I must say he looked good, really good. His toned body still glistening with water droplets and his tattoos leaving a shine in the little light that was provided in his room.

Harry's eyes met mine which caused my eyes to grow wide and I felt the heat creeping into my cheeks.

"Uh I'm, um sorry. I-I should p-probably go." I stuttered now blushing madly and walked out of his room. I heard him chuckle behind me and I ran into my room and jumped into my bed - face flat in the pillow.

Gosh that was so embarrassing, I thought as the image of Harry with only the towel draped around him appeared in my mind.

Damn Harry and his flawless looks!

My phone started to ring and I groaned in annoyance.

I got up slowly and just as I got to the cabinet where my phone was placed, Harry walked in. He gave me a smile and walked to me, his eyes drifting to the ringing phone. But as soon as his eyes landed on my phone his smile faded and when I turned to look at the small device I could only imagine why.

It was Jayden.

Before I could say or do Harry grabbed my phone and placed it near his ear.

"Yeah hi this is Harry and not Aliya. No you do not need to know who I am so please, I request you that you stop calling her cos she doesn't answer the phone to assholes. Thank you very much bye." Harry quickly speaks his voice full of anger. But it only made me happier to notice how much he cared about me.

"Well that was easy." Harry murmured before looking at me.

I smiled at him and he beamed brightly, his dimples evident and making him look more cute.

"Assholes deserve to be treated that way, if not worser." Harry said proudly causing me to burst out laughing.

"Anyway I came to ask you whether you would want to come with me to the park. We have nothing to do anyway so we might as well." Harry asked smiling widely.

"Thats a very good idea, I'll quickly go get ready and then we can go." I answered happily. Happily - this was one of the few times when I genuinely felt this way and who was the reason? Harry.

"Ok I'll be waiting." He smiled at me again before leaving my room and closing the door in the process.

I quickly changed into a floral tank top with some shorts and black vans. Grabbing my phone - I walked out of my room and into the living room where I hoped Harry was waiting for me and indeed he was.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me out the door to his awaiting Range Rover. We took our seats and Harry soon started the car.

*After 20 or so minutes*

The air was cool in the park, even though the sun was out. How did that even work? Whatever it was, it was a wonderful combination especially for a day like this.

Harry and me were currently sitting on the swings that were in the playground, not caring about the weird looks we got from the people passing by.

"You know you shouldn't let Jayden manipulate you like that." Harry softly said gazing into my eyes.

"Like what?" I said not getting his point entirely.

"Like emotionally, he keeps calling you because he wants you back. But you should just tell him that you don't need him." Harry answers.

"You know what Harry I will, once we get back home I'll call him and get this whole situation sorted. But now I just want to enjoy this time here." I decide.

Silence befalls us and we both just sit there, the only sound audible between us is the swinging of the swings and light sound of the wind whistling.

"Wanna get some ice cream?" Harry asks out of the blue. I look up to see a small ice cream parlour across the road.

I laugh before getting up and dragging him to the ice cream shop.

Upon entering the shop we are enveloped in cold air. I walk over to the counter and stare at the ice cream flavors through the glass.

"Hi what can I get you two?" The middle aged woman asked us staring at me and Harry.

"Uh what do you want Aliya?" I looked at the ice cream flavours once more before settling on my favourite one.

"Cookies and cream please." I smiled at the lady who scooped up the ice cream and proceeded with placing it on a cone.

"And you sir?" She questioned after handing me mine.

"Just a vanilla please." Harry answered.

The lady handed Harry his ice cream and Harry handed her the money. We decided to just sit in the shop and finish eating our ice creams.

We slipped into a small two-sweater table that was in front of the glass wall at the back-ish of the shop. Within a few minutes I had finished eating my ice cream and watched Harry finish his.

"What?" Harry laughed looking at me staring at him.

"Nothing. Just wondering how you couldn't finish that scoop of ice cream within seconds." I replied giggling.

"Excuse me I like to enjoy my ice cream." Harry retorted smirking.

"Well so do I, that's why I can't resist it and it lands up in here super fast." I laughed pointing to my stomach.

Harry joined in my laughter as well, until his eyes caught sight of something behind me. I slowly turned around to see a huge crowd carrying cameras, microphones and whatnot.

"Shit." Harry mumbled and it was then that I knew that we won't be able to get out of here easily and even if we did, things would get spread through media and it would get complicated.

A/N I know, I know, you all have the right to go off at me cos I haven't posted in ages but I'm really sorry I had writers block for this story and it was only recently that I came up ideas for this book. So please enjoy and I would love to thank you all for 5k+ reads and 130+ votes. You don't know how happy this makes me that you love and enjoy reading this book & incase your wondering no this book isn't ending just yet there still needs to be some more drama and stuff, so hold on. :)

Vote, comment and share. Xx

Love you all.