5. Do you remember?

*EDITED*

"Hey, Aliya. Long time no see." Harry starts as he comes closer to me.

I look at Harry, lost for words. I didn't know what to say, I just looked from Harry to Gemma, who just smiled.

"Hey.. Harry." I manage to say

"You look so different from when I left for the X-Factor, though in a good way." Harry says smiling at me. I just smile back at him.

"Uh, guys why don't you sit and talk while I get something to eat. " Gemma says then I remember I haven't had any breakfast.

We take a seat of the sofa infront go the t.v.

"So how's life?" I question Harry.

"Tiring but I love it!" Harry answered.

"Breakfast?" Gemma interrupts.

I practically ran over to the counter where Gemma had placed pancakes.

I sat down on the stool facing the counter while Gemma gets out of the room.

"Some one's desperate." Harry laughs.

"I'm hungry!" I cry out as I attack the plate of pancakes

Harry sits next to me. I feel Harry looking at me, I turn and face him.

"What?" I said holding a pancake in my hand.

"What?" Harry copies grinning at me

He may be the Harry Styles but I ain't acting all princess-e for anybody.

I shake my head and continue finishing off my pancake. I get up and place the empty plate into the sink and then take some orange juice out of the fridge. I take out a glass and look at Harry.

"Want some?" I ask

"Yeah, thanks." Harry replies.

I fill up two glasses and hand one to Harry and take the other one for me.

"Thanks." He says as I give the glass of orange juice to him.

"Aliya! You're phone!" Gemma cries running into the kitchen with my phone in her hand.

"If this room was burning, I wouldn't even.." I answered my phone.

"Hey mum!" I say

"How's my baby girl ?" My mum starts

"I'm fine," I reply as I make my way bore to my room.

"Is everything fine over there, I mean is Gemma okay with the fact that you're there?" My mum worriedly asks

"Mum everything's fine and Gemma has no problem with me being over here." I happily say.

"That's good, Aliya I'll talk later I've got some visitors coming over so I better start cleaning up." My mum said

"Bye." I say before I disconnect the call.

I turn around to see Harry looking inside my room.

"Woah," Harry says surprised.

I look around the bedroom filled a million One Direction posters. Well not a million but it looked like it. I ran to the door and stood Infront of Harry. Closing the door as I stood outside my room.

"Open the door!" Harry demands.

"Why? You have nothing to see in there!" I yell.

"Really, directioner?" Harry says back at me.

I blush, looking to the ground. I don't see Harry hands come up behind me and open the door then he barges in.

"Harry!" I shout as I try and block his way.

He just looks around my room and I start to push him out of my room.

"What are you doing?" Harry questions as I push him out of the door.

"Getting you out of my room!" I reply as I close the door but Harry places his foot while the door is about to close. I try and push harder but Harry would not move his foot.

I'm so sorry Harry, I think in my head as I move a little bit away from the door and then push the hardest I have.

"Oooowwwwwww!" Harry shouts in pain as he takes his foot out of the way off the door.

"Sorry but I had to get you out of my room!" I shout

All I hear is Harry in pain and Gemma helping in trying to relieve the pain.

I feel guilty but the regret it as Harry says.

"Oh don't worry I will get into that room and you will be the one letting me in."

Ok then, I thought.

I don't get out of my room incase of a surprise attack by Harry but then when I do I'm glad that Harry is sitting in the couch with a ice pack on his foot.

I walk into the lounge laughing.

"It wasn't funny." Harry says glumly

"I'm sorry I'm not laughing at that I just can't stop laughing at you, your facial expression was so funny!" I laugh

"Do you remember? You two always ended up having fights or arguments like this before. And now it's still the same, you two have not changed one bit." Gemma says as she comes in holding 3 cups of hot chocolate.

A/N please remember to vote, and can I get at least another comment on this as well as a vote.