Chapter 14

‚‚Ok so are we ready?‚‚ I asked taping my foot on the wooden floor. Anna was getting ready for the last 30 minutes. 

‚‚ Yes I am ready, now lets go.‚‚ Anna said walking down the stairs. I was still in my clothes from this morning. I am a really lazy person so... That explains everything. 

KFC was near our apartment so we walked. I was looking at the shops trying to finds something that I like, but there was nothing! I hate it! Josh and Anna were talking and I just tuned out staring at the dresses and shirts in the shop windows. 

‚‚ So Tanya are you working somewhere?‚‚ Josh asked. I turned my head and nodded. 

‚‚ I work like a photographer on photo shots and stuff... That is just what I do?‚‚ I replied with a smile. 

‚‚ Awesome, do you work for Elle or something like that?‚‚ He asked sounding interested. 

‚‚ Yea, kind of. I work for a lot of magazines but mostly for the smaller ones. I stated working recently so I guess that is ok?‚‚ I said and laughed. 

‚‚ Cool. So where is that KFC? I am starving.‚‚ Josh asked rubbing his stomach.

Anna pointed to a big brick building with a KFC sign on it. I was hungry too. I can not wait to eat. 

‚‚ So not a lot of paparazzi follows you?‚‚ Anna asked. 

‚‚ Nah, I am not that big of a celebrity.‚‚ Josh said with a shy smile.

‚‚ Not a big celebrity my ass. You are a huge actor!‚‚ Anna said.  Josh started laughing and soon we joined them. MY stomachhurtled even more after this laughing session. We walked into a restaurant. 

Guys what do you think? I will probably finish this chapter tomorrow :D . Sorry for not updating for like what 4 months.... I am a really bad person so judge me. I had school and I kind of did not had any inspiration.  I hope you like this, do not hate me for not updating again... :( I will try to be a a better person :D 

Anja :)