Chapter Two ~ The Dream

Back, since nobody can answer or comment one tiny thing, I'll do a bit more. When you read, yes I know it is in Italics and it is in Italics for a reason so please don't ask. And go ahead! Reminder, these are my characters but I do not own the pictures. The next chapter will be placed as rated R for sex.

WARNING: This section contains sexual contact between two MALES. Viewer discretion is advised.

"Sou, oh Sou, wake up," A gentle, sexy voice whispered beside my ear, sending bolts of electricity down my body. When I opened my eyes that sexy voice was above me, hair brushing my cheeks, pretty close to nose to nose. His beautiful scent washing over me wave after glorious wave. "Good morning my darling,"

Zach gently rubbed his nose on mine, pulling a giggle from me. He was smiling, wearing nothing but those sexy pants. It took my breath away completely, and my desire and greed soured higher than any space ship. The room was quiet, nothing else interrupted, the darkness was gone, replaced with shining light. The white mist surrounded me in warmth, but maybe that was his heat? A little peck on my nose drew me back to what was meant to be the center of my attention. Zach looked at me, right into my eyes, his hand softly caressed my cheek.

"My darling, did you sleep well?" He asked, his hot breath sweeping across my neck. Forcing a moan from me again.

"Not so good without you..."

"I'm sorry, want me to make it better?" Zach whispered, voice dropping low and deep, a bit of a growl.

My face went red and my desperation sky rocketed. "Yes, God yes!"

At that, he swooped down and those thick lips covered mine easily. I gave right up, knowing he'd over power me, but a little resistance made it sexy and fun, right? I moaned into Zach's lips and stayed still for a moment, then started to wiggle and turned my head to the side, panting. His lips kissed my jaw roughly then skirted down my throat and he nipped across my whole collar bone.

"Oh god," I moaned out, unable to contain myself, my legs started shaking and my heart was beating so fast it was painful. One of my small hands gripped his dampish dark brown, faded curls on his head. The other was by my mouth, the back of my hand resting against my lips as I moaned my desire and pleasure. I screamed lightly when he, literally, tore open my tank top, feasting on my skin with his eyes. To my red, nibbled collar bone, to my hard, twitching dusty pink nipples, my thin stomach to my covered hips. Zach went down and nudged an already pulsing nipple with his nose. I whimpered and tugged some of his hair, watching him play with my abused nipple. He lapped his hot tongue over the burning nub, making me squeal and squirm.

"Ah! No, stop!" I begged as he nipped and bit my poor nipple.

Zach lifted his head, "Sou wants me to stop? But you like it, no?" A slender finger tapped the small tent hidden under my shorts. I whimpered once again and pulled his hair softly. He chuckled and I let go, he moved down and lifted one leg, very very slowly rolling down one of my leggings, kissing as he went. When it was by my feet, he pulled it off with his teeth, dropping it. Zach rubbed my foot slightly using his thumbs on the underside.

"Na~" My body shivered, the feeling was so delightful. I'm happy I keep my feet clean, never thought I'd get a foot rub. But it was so good! Nice, slow, erotic in its own way. Zach leaned slightly and licked my big toe, all my nails were painted a soft pink. Don't ask why. His tongue licked it softly, giving it a kiss he moved to the next toe, doing the same gentle treatment for each. I moaned and moaned, back arching up slightly. "Z-zach, s-stop," I begged, whining like a little child who can't have a puppy. "I can't take much more!"

He softly put down the tingling foot and slowly rolled off the black legging from my other leg. "But I still have another leg to go," He kissed my exposed knee, pulling off the legging by his teeth and dropping it. Zach started to kneed my foot like the other, not taking long before he had the big toe in his mouth, suckling. I gasped, it was to tantalizing to feel something like this. Yet I felt like something was missing.

Zach's voice brought me back, "Such cute, small toes, and their even painted pink. Even cuter." He smiled and I just melted right then and there. He put down my foot and his hands slid up both my legs, stopping a few moments to caress my lower thighs, then tugged at the bottoms of my shorts.

"These shorts are so small, why are they so short? Are you trying to lure someone in?" Zach questioned, slowly pulling them down with ease, since they were a pricey silk. My body shivered, even though I was far from cold, but the way his eyes ate me alive made me feel... Sexy, desired, wanted for the first time. I wiggled lightly, squirming under his gaze. Under my shorts I wore pink undies. Not boxers, but real undies. Girl undies. And they were pink too, like my nails. He stared at them and for a few seconds, I thought he was disgusted. But he licked his lips and growled.

"Beautiful," My face went red and my heart swelled up, and something else too. In the pink undies there was a tent, small but still there. Were the tent came to a rounded point there was a wet spot that very slowly got bigger. Zach looked me over once more before devouring me. Torn tank top with my arms still through the thin straps, the bandana-thing still around my neck, pink undies, panting and nipples at attention.

"Lets get those leggings back on," Zach said softly, grabbing one and waited for me to lift a leg up. I did as told, wondering how he saw me through those burgundy eyes. A light kiss planted my big toe and a legging slipped over my foot. He snuggly pulled them up to a little past my knee and moved onto the next, giving my big toe a soft smooch and dragged the legging on. Once it was on his slender fingers snaked to the pink undies, touching the light pink lace that disappear between my legs. My face grew into a darker red.

"These are just... Beautiful, perfect," Zach said softly, rubbing the thin silk to the wet spot, "And someone's making a mess! Don't stain these lovely garments, now." He ran a finger across the rounded tip covered in silky cotton. I gasped slightly, a string of liquid connected his finger and the undies. "So erotic and sexy, what to do now?" His voice dropped down, teasing me and turning me on even more, if that was possible.

I wiggled, gripping a fistful of fluffy pillow in each hand beside my head on both sides. "Touch me! Please, touch me!" The pitch of my pathetic begs made me queasy, maybe he'd leave me if he touched me. But gentle hands rested on my bucking hips, keeping them still. His face came down and our foreheads touched.

"Sh my little Pink BumbleBee, good things will come, I promise. But," Zach softly kissed my nose, "its time to wake up."

I gasped, waking up in a jolt, covered in shining sweat and clutching the blanket. I pushed off the blanket and pulled the rim of my shorts to see, there was a tent and a wet spot on the tip on my pink, silky undies.

~Please vote and comment darlings! Ta-ta~