Chapter Five ~ Where The Fun Begins

Chapter contains sexual material between two males, you have been warned.

    He continued to speak, "That was a beautiful show, as short as it lasted... Now, you wanted to touch me too?" A grin spread on his lips, that gorgeous face. He looked like a devil in disguise as a human, and it turned me on. I don't know why, Zach's right, I shouldn't want this. None of it... But I do. I thought to myself, biting quite hard onto my finger until a soft gasp split through my throat and a tangy taste touching my tongue. Zach's crimson eyes widened, pupil tightening into a little slit. I looked at him, then my now-bleeding fingertip, fear spreading throughout my whole body and clutching my heart. The male was vampire... and I was bleeding.

    For seconds, I just stared at my finger while red droplets gathered at the small slice. The man under my small body was tense, I could feel it in my thighs and butt while I straddled him. Soon fingers wrapped around my wrist and I winced, feeling a demanding, yet gentle force pulled me and my hand closer to Zach.

    "N-no, please..." I whined, closing my eyes tight and trying to tug my hand away from the chilly fingers.

    His fingers tightened and hot breath brushed against my ear, "Shh, I won't bite. I'll just lick and heal. Alright?" Zach moved, nudging the tip of his nose to mine.

    Finally, I looked up at the mythical creature, those red eyes staring into mine, waiting for permission as the blood welded up more and more. I bit my lip, sighing and nodding my head, hiding behind my glittery silver hair. The instant I nodded once, a large tongue rubbed across my finger and curled at the tip. Tearing a sharp gasp from my tight throat, my eyes popped open to see Zach licked my finger slowly while looking into my glassy eyes. He smiled and I watched those lips open up and suckle on my finger, feeling Zach's tongue rub. My eyes rolled back, moaning out. Then, suddenly, I was hit by a warm, freezing feeling on my finger. Zach pulled away, sucking the extra saliva away as well.     On the cut it looked like ice or spiderwebs, very very tiny though. I watched as the webs spiraled around, stopping the bleeding and healing up the slit as fast as just a few seconds.

    "I-Its gone! Zach," I looked up at the sexy male and he smiled, chuckling.     "H-how did you do it?"

    Zachariah smiled and nodded, "Yep, there is something inside my saliva and inside my fangs that gets injected when I lick or bite." I must have looked like a Pre-Schooler at story time. "That something that comes out of my fangs from glands near my nasal cavities, and sometimes it leaks out and mingles with my saliva, so that's why its in my saliva too." The vampire said slowly, using simple words so I would understand without much problems, nodding as he spoke.

    I watched Zach lick his lips, "Damn.... you taste so good its hard to resist you. I'm sorry, I have to stop, or I will end up attacking you." He covered his mouth and nose, eyes shining an even brighter crimson red, bolder than the blood that he had sampled.

    "Wait," I pushed the male back down as he started to prop up on his elbows. "Zach, i-its alright, I trust you." He looked at me, those eyes wide. Zach sighed and gently grabbed both my my wrists.

    "But you shouldn't, I haven't yet gained complete control over my thirst, that's why I usually stay away from humans." The vampire explained, "Your blood.... I could smell it even from my alley. It was so good, I had to help you. I wanted to lick your wound right then and there, but I didn't want you to know. Then you were just so cute, I lost some control and scared you. Now I'm up here doing such a horrid sin." Zach looked to the side, resting back into the bed and soft pillows, though he had such a sad face.