After a week.

Today's Monday and uuugh I hate Monday ! I wake up and get ready for school. But Wes was calling me, he shouted through his window so I open mine and we start shouted through our window 😂 (imagine the scene lol)

Wes: hey Sisteeeeerr !!
Malia: hey broooo !
Wes: did you buy me a duck ?
Malia: of course I did ! But I wrote Malia on it ! 😁
Wes: I will love it !
Malia: bahaha 😂 well lets go for school !
Wes: uuugh school

I go downstairs and go outside. I see Wes, he was waiting me.

Malia: Wes ? Where's your shoes ? 😂
Wes: oh...I forgot them 😅

He go back to his house. He left his bag on the sidewalk. I open it and put the duck inside 😂 then I close it. He comes back and we walk to school. I saw Jacob and he saw me. I roll my eyes and Wes and I go to our class (yeh Wes have the same class). I was sitting next to Jacob bc the teacher's placed us and Wes was just two rows behind me.

Teacher: Weston can you stop talking and take your book please
Wes: yes sir

Wes take his book without looking at what he was taking. Instead of take his book, he takes the duck 😂
The teacher saw it and says "its not your book Weston". I laugh very hard and Jacob look at me like : "its not funny, why are you laughing ?" But he didn't say anything. Wes was looking at me laughing and he says "Malia ! 😂".

Jacob: who is that ?
Malia: Wes
Jacob: Wes ?
Malia: Weston
Jacob: Weston ?
Malia: oooh you're annoying
Jacob: just tell me who is he ?
Malia: my best friend but I call him my brother, he is the duck leader (I laugh saying that), he moved here 1 week ago.
Jacob: oh okay

I think he was a bit jealous but I didn't care at the moment.

--skip school--

Jacob: Malia ! Wait please !
Malia: what do you want ? ( Wes was here too)
Jacob: talk
Malia: about what ?
Jacob: you know
Malia: so talk !
Jacob: umm
Wes: I get it, I will call you later little sis'
Malia: or shouted through your window 😂 bye big bro'
Wes: (laughing) yah bye

He leaves.

Jacob: sorry
Malia: what ?
Jacob: I said I'm sorry to have "change"
Malia: ik you are...
Jacob: why are you mad at me ?
Malia: bc I liked you as nerd not as a fuckboy 😔
Jacob: what-
Malia: -I know that now lots of girls want you and you didn't say no...
Jacob: im sorry i-i-just wanted to be normal and not the boy everyone hurt
Malia: Ik Jacob but why did you left me
Jacob: I didn't ! I changed for you, I changed for you to love me...
Malia: not true ! (tears falling down)
Jacob: don't cry...
Malia: now you have a lot of friends and lot of fan girl bc you're became famous !!! (Yeh he posted vines before he changed and now he is on musically and continue to post vine so he became famous) and you abandoned me !! (I was crying harder)
Jacob: no...I will never abandon you...
Malia: its already done...!!

I leave and run away to my house. Idk if Wes saw me. I was crying in my bed and someone knocked at the door.
--------------------
A lot of things happened in a week ! 😄
Tell me if you have ideas for the story !