Malia ?

I wake up for an other day at school. Ughhh i hate school. Who doesn't hate it after all. I get ready and go downstairs. My mom was already at work. Someone knock at the door and I open it. Jacob...

Malia: hey...
Jacob: hey Malia, can we go to school together ?
Malia: yah...sure

I was a little uncomfortable bc he scared me a little bit...but I loved him...

Jacob: so how are you doing
Malia: good

It was cold and I was shaking. Jacob look at me and give me his jacket. Then he puts his arm on my shoulders (passing behind my neck, you know what I mean). I smiled at him and he smiled back. Then I said "you're cute" and he said "thanks, you are too".
We arrive at school and I see Lydia and Wes. Jacob says "see you later beautiful" and I said "yah bye". He went to his friends and I went to Wes and Lydia. I don't think they saw me with Jacob.

Lydia: hey Malia, im so sorry I couldn't go to the hospital yesterday...are you okay ?
Malia: don't worry, im fine (hugging her and Wes)
Wes: is it Jacob's jacket ??
Malia: oh shit I forgot to give him back his jacket...
Wes: and why did you have it ?
Malia: hum...he lent it to me bc I went at school with him...I was cold so...
Wes: do you like him ?
Malia: of course no !
Lydia: don't let him hurt you please....
Malia: yah yah I'm fine guys !
Lydia: okay...

We walk to our locker. Mine was next to Jacob's. Wes went to the toilet and Lydia went to her class bc she doesn't have the same as me and Wes.
I put Jacob's jacket in my locker.
Then Jacob arrives and open his locker.

Malia: hey again
Jacob: shut up slut
Malia: what ?!
Jacob: I said shut up !
Malia: what's wrong with you asshole ?!

He closes his locker and closes mine on my fingers. I scream of pain and take away my fingers. Then Jacob punches my stomach and he whispers to my ear "don't call me asshole slut".
I slip along my locker and see Mark, a blond fuckboy in school, watching us. He is in the same class as Lydia.
They left and I heard Mark says "good Jacob". I wake up and go to my class. Oh shit I forgot I was next to Jacob.
So I sit next to him...great

Jacob: sorry Malia...
Malia: "sorry" doesn't mean anything to you Jacob
Jacob: don't be mad at m-
Malia: -shut up Jacob

--after school--

I walk to my locker and take Jacob's jacket and I leave. I didn't want to see Wes bc I don't want to tell him that Jacob starts bullying me...
I was walking home then I see Jacob in front of his house. I decided to give him back his f*cking jacket so I walk to him.

Jacob: hey Mali-
Malia: (throwing him his jacket in the face) you forgot that !!
Jacob: thanks...
Malia: bye asshole !

He grabs my arm and I turn around. Then he slap me. Wtf ?! What's wrong with this asshole !!

Malia: what did you do ?!
Jacob: don't call me asshole anymore !
Malia: let me go asshole !

I push him before he can hit me and he falls on the ground. I start crying.

Malia: when I met you Jacob Sartorius, I didn't expect you to become like that !
Everyone bullied you and now you become the bully ! You're just the biggest asshole I've ever met !!
The worst is that I love you...!
Jacob: no you don't ! I heard you tell Weston that you don't like me !

I ignored him and I left. I went home and ran to the bathroom. I locked the door. "Malia are you really going to do that ?" I said to myself. Then I take a razor blade and start to cut my wrist. For not seeing my cuts, I don't cut very deep. 1 cut to have met Jacob, 2 cuts for loving him and 3 cuts for get bullying by him. I clean all the blood and start crying again. I lie down in my bed and fall asleep, crying...
-------------------
Poor Malia 😢