I'm weak.

I wake up and go to the bathroom.
No I'm not going to cut my wrist, I will never do that again...it really hurts...
I just look at myself in the mirror and said "why are you so stupid Malia ?"
Then I get ready and go downstairs.
My mom was here and she asks me "you look so sad what's happen honey ?" and I just said "nothing I'm just so tired". I hug her and go outside.
Oh no Wes...I can't avoid him all my life anyway...

Wes: I called you Malia !!
Malia: I didn't have my phone sorry
Wes: okay don't worry but where were you yesterday ?
Malia: at school Wes and after school I went straight home bc I didn't feel good
Wes: okay and...are you okay you look sad ?

Why did they all ask me this question ?! Of course I'm sad cuz this fuckboy broke my heart !!

Malia: im FINE im just tired okay ?!
Wes: oookay calm down Malia...
Malia: sorry

He hugs me and we go to school. Lydia was waiting us so we went to her.
I hug her and see Jacob with his new "friends". He looked at me and i could see anger in his eyes. Wtf he frightened me. Wait since when have I been afraid of him ?! He was just a kid who was bullied and now he bully me...why ?

Wes: Malia !?
Malia: huh ?
Wes: Lydia asks you something
Malia: oh sorry what ?
Lydia: nothing 😂 lets go in class

Weston and I went to our class and Lydia went to her class. Oh great another day sitting next to Jacob...
I sit and he wasn't here yet. A few minutes later he arrives with this popular girl, Allison...and he kissed her...My heart broke into a thousand pieces and fell from my chest...
I look at Wes and he whispers "sorry..." with a sad face. I couldn't hear him but I read on his lips. Then Jacob sits next to me. We didn't talk and I just tried to ignore him. I'm sure he did it with Allison, you know "sex". I think with all the girls in this class except me. I'm not saying that I want to, just that he became this fuckboy I love...

--skip school--

Jacob didn't hurt me today, I mean physically...
Anyway, i went home and my mom was here. Usually she comes back home around 7pm...

Mom: hey honey, I have something to tell you
Malia: what is it ?
Mom: Wes' mom and me are going to a business trip tomorrow...(my mom and his mom work at the same place and they are friend too)
Malia: what ?! And I will be alone ?
Mom: no...hum...you will live with the Sartorius during 1 week...sorry (she is also friend with Jacob's mom)

OMG NO I can't ! This kid will destroy me !!

Malia: no no no !! I can live with Wes here or at his home !!
Mom: no bc Weston go with his mom...
Malia: WHAT ?! EXCUSE ME !
Mom: I know it's your best friend but his mom didn't want to let him alone...
Malia: so take me with you !
Mom: I can't honey I'm sorry...
Malia: I can stay alone !!
Mom: no sorry...what's the problem ?
Malia: I just can't !!

I run to my room and close the door.
1 week with my bully...great
I call Wes.

--phone call--
Malia: WES !!
Wes: I know Malia...my mom told me
Malia: I can't live without you even for 1 week !!
Wes: I will miss you Malia...
Malia: I'll miss you too...OH WES I HAVE TO LIVE WITH THE SARTORIUS !!
Wes: oh Malia I'm so sorry...
Malia: Wes save me please...
Wes: I tried everything with my mother...she don't want to let me alone here...
Malia: *crying*
Wes: stay strong Malia please you can do it okay ? It's only 1 week...
Malia: yah you're right...I have to get ready for "move"...
Wes: I'll FaceTime you everyday love you bye...
Malia: love you too bye...

Wes don't know that Jacob bully me and I still don't want to tell him.
Wes told me I'm strong but i have  to go to the obvious I've become weak...
I take some clothes and other things and put them in my suitcase. Then I take a shower and go to bed.
------------------------
Do you think Wes should know ?
(739 words)