03

-Tessa's POV-
I woke up and Y/N was gone, I yawned and got up to look for her, I first headed to the garage to find Nick and Logan on a travel website.
"We found a great deal Tessa!" Nick shouted and I shushed him with my finger. He showed me, and it was really good. It was a 12 person deal with four beds a room in 3 rooms that were connected for two weeks with all the works for only $175. I nodded in approval as I started to walk out. 'This is perfect! Too bad Neels is sick or he would be on the plane before me, that's saying something' I walked into the kitchen and saw Jake and Y/N cuddled on the couch, she was wearing his sweater. It was cute, so I let them sleep... this time. I ran back to Nick and Logan so I could tell them. They started taking pictures and I was trying not to laugh. I ran back into the garage for the third time and sat at Nicks computer to look at the flight details,
"WE LEAVE TOMORROW?!" I screeched, Logan and Nick running back into the garage and shutting the door.
"What the hell Logan, why were you vlogging us bro?" Jake asked, obviously annoyed. I got up and opened the door, Jake was sitting on the couch next to Y/N and she was on Snapchat.
"Hey guys pack your bags!" I screamed and they turned and looked at me. "We're going to Hawaii!" Their faces turned to shock, and then excitement as they both jumped up and bolted upstairs. "Wow guys, we're leaving tomorrow, could you be any faster?" I laughed as I ran upstairs with them to pack my stuff.

-Your POV-
This was going to be amazing! Hawaii with Jake?! More less shirtless Jake?! All my dreams. I had to run home to pack so I just waited for Tessa in her room to ask her something.
"When is the flight?"
"At 4:30 in the morning."
"Cool do you mind if I spend the night? Well until we leave but you know what I mean."
"Yeah, do you need to run home to pack?"
"Yeah."
"Cool I'll drive you."
"Thanks."
***Skippiloo***
"So, how was your cuddle session with Jake?" Tessa asked me, I was blushing profusely now.
"It was great Tessa." I sputtered. She laughed and we talked the rest of the way. I didn't live that far away from them so it didn't take that long to drive me home. We got out of the car and went into my place, to my bedroom, and into my closet.
***15 mins of packing later***
"Okay lets go!" I squeaked and she stood up and booped my nose before walking out and laughing at my excitement.

-Jake's POV-
I went to go find Y/N and then I realized she was gone. I wondered if she was coming back, I then realized how clingy I was becoming. I then heard laughter while her and Tessa walked in. Y/N had her bags and I was super hyped for this adventure. Tessa ran to the couch and plopped onto it. "Guys we need a good video idea, true click bait." Y/N sat beside her and I stood by the counter.
"How bout a hotel prank video?" I said, Tessa gave me a look, the look of 'I have an idea that will benefit you and me and other people on the internet'
"Let's get people married."
"What?" Y/N asked.
"A mock marriage." Tessa said again. "It'll be great."
"Who would be getting married?" I asked.
"What about you guys? Your the latest ship to hit the internet anyway."
"Maybe." Y/N said. I was amazed she was even considering it. Tessa got up and went upstairs to get her stuff.
"What if we do it?" I suggested, Y/N looked at me.
"Like do it and prank them? Or legit do it?."
"Prank."
"Let's do this."
"Woo."
We highfived before I ran upstairs to grab my stuff and Y/N joined me.