27

-Jake's POV-
Y/n and I were about to film a Q and A live . We hadn't done one together yet so might as well. She came and sat down before going onto her phone she giggled as she turned off her phone and we started to record.
"Hey Jake Paulers! Welcome to our first ever Live Q&A!" I said, Y/n brought the laptop into view. I smiled and continued. "So we have some questions on Twitter that we'll be reading so let's get into it!"
***
"This one is for you Y/n: what's your favourite quality about Jake? Also ilysm <3"
"Well, my favourite quality about Jake is his way of kissing. Also, i love ya too!" She smiled and we continued.
"This one's for you again: Would you rather have a pet with Jake? Or a family?"
"Family hands down." She giggled.
"This ones for me, and it's from a certain someone." I looked at Y/n as I nudged her. "So, it says: How do you feel about the fact that your going to be a dad." My smile faded and I looked at her, she was smiling, I was confused. "What does that mean?" I read it again and then I froze.
"You're pregnant?" She nodded and I hugged her. She giggled and hugged me back.
***
"So when did you find out?" I asked her, we were sitting on the couch, just talking.
"Well, I missed my period a few days after the start of our honeymoon and then I started to feel sick in the mornings so I took a test."
"Oh okay," I paused, "So what are some names you've thought of?"
"Jake, we have 9 months, we'll think of something,"
"Oh right." She giggled and hugged me.