12

[A/N] Tysm for 160 reads! Thanks for keeping up with the story and overall enjoying it! So now enjoy chapter 12!
---
-Your POV-
My eyes slowly opened, the room was white. I could already tell I was in a hospital. I didn't know what happened, but all I remembered was riding in a cop car with Jake. Zach's behind bars now -Thank Gawd- but I'm still on edge.
"Hey Y/N how ya feelin?" Jake walked in and sat on the chair beside the bed. I smiled,
"Alright." I sighed, he reached over to grab my hand and we just looked at each other, no words, no sounds, just silence. I feel like the whole Zach thing brought us even closer, I mean, who wouldn't be closer. We both thought the other was dead for crying out loud.
"Y/N, I've been thinking," he started, "over the past few weeks we've been through heaven, hell, and back." I smiled, he was right. "Well, what I'm trying to say is, over the past few weeks I've fallen in love with you Y/N. Your smile, your laugh, your everything. So, I want to know, will you be my girlfriend?" I sat there speechless, I looked at him and he looked really hopeful, that's the same way I felt.
"I'de love to Jake." I said, almost on the verge of tears, my dream boy, loves me back.
*A few days later skip*
We walked out of the hospital, hand in hand. Jake was smiling. We drove back to the Team10 house and I was practically mauled by Tessa.
"Thank gawd your okay!" She cried. I laughed and she helped me up. "So, what's the status love birds? She asked us, I started to blush. Jake squeezed my hand and started to talk.
"Well, I have a beautiful girlfriend now." He said and Tessa looked at me, shocked.
"You guys! That's adorable." She squealed. I was still blushing as Jake picked me up and kissed my forehead, my hands covering my face as usual. He put me down and we went into the kitchen. Tessa motioned for me to come over to her so I did and she showed the pie we were going to use from the original video to prank Jake, I got a malicious grin as I got the pie, went over to Jake sitting on the couch, who was also vlogging -tru style point's am I right?- I made sure to wave into the camera before smacking his face lightly with the pie and shouting
"Smack Cam!" He jumped up and pie was all over his face. Tessa and I laughed and then he got the taser and started to chase me around. "No Jake I'm sorry." I laughed and screamed at the same time.
"Fine, your off the hook... this time." He laughed and so did I, them he sighed. "You're so cute."
"You're so cute." I said back before jumping up and kissing his nose to the best of my abilities. Like I said, Jake's significantly taller than I am, but Im a go getter. If I want to kiss his nose,  damn right I'll try. We came downstairs to see Aj and this other blonde guy sitting on the couch.
"Oh my goodness, Jake you actually signed her?!" Aj asked, excitedly. I knew Aj from YouTube, he was one of my favourite cover artists.
"Not yet, but soon." He said, this day was going well.
"Hi, I'm Y/N." I said.
"I know! I watch your covers, I really want to sing with you sometime Y/N."
"I watch yours too and i'de really like to sing with you too." I replied, Aj and I started looking at different songs and arrangements. Jake seemed hyped, he was vlogging so I'm guessing he was excited. 'I wonder how he sounds' I thought to myself as Aj found another song.