23

-Jake's POV-
(At the hotel...)
Y/n flopped on the bed and sighed, I just laughed and rolled all our luggage into the room. She turned over onto her back and watched me. Her gaze following me as I changed, I needed to run to see Logan and my mom. If I could get her to fall asleep this wouldn't be an issue, then I could sneak out and leave her a note, and then come back with ice cream. Yeah, that's a nice touch Jake. Anyway, I started to get changed, she still watched me, I could notice her eye lids slipping closed though. I went into the bathroom to check my hair, fluffing it up and making it Jake, because really what's Jake without his hair? I finished that and came out of the bathroom to see Y/n past out on the bed. I smiled and carefully picked her up, moving her to the head and plugging in her phone beside her on the night table. I wrote a note for her and left it beside her phone before slipping on my shoes and leaving.
-Your POV-
My eyes slowly opened to a dark room.
"Jake?" I asked, half asleep. I turned over to reach for my phone, but got a piece of paper instead.
'Be back at 8:00 :)
    - JP <3'
I smiled and flopped back into the pillows, thinking. I got up, took off my dress, flannel, and boots, then jumped back into the bed and fell back asleep.

-Jake's POV-
"So it's basically when the sun goes down, bring everyone there." They both nodded. "I got in touch with her family and friends so they're all gonna be there too." They both nodded again, Logan sliding another carrot into his mouth. I checked my watch, "I gotta go, I told Y/n that id be back in about half an hour from now." I texted an uber and decided to go with the ice cream idea,
'But what kind does she like?'