18

-Your POV-
I woke up just as the plane was landing, Jake was still asleep so I woke him up too. He leaned his head on mine and sighed. I giggled and I felt him smile. Security wasn't exciting or anything like that so don't expect too much. We just went through, and got checked. Like you do. Then we left the airport and went to our hotel. It was about 4 in the afternoon and I flopped onto the bed. Jake sat on the bed and looked at me, "We're leaving at 8." He said, before walking into the bathroom and shutting the door. I looked up at the ceiling, just thinking. I then closed my eyes, listening to the silence. I heard the bathroom door open and Jake came and sat on the bed again. His phone was ringing from his pocket, my eyes were still shut as he answered it.
"Hey." He said, laughing.
"I'm good you?" I twinge of jealously slipped into my mind as I continued to listen.
"Heh, yeah I can't wait to see you too." Thoughts raced through my mind but I didn't move. I needed to know more.
"So you'll be there?"

"Kay, can't wait to see you." I wanted to cry, but I stayed still.
"Love you."
"Kay," he paused, "Bye Mom." He laughed to himself as he put his phone away. A tear had slid down my cheek, partly anxious, and partly relief. That tear didn't have an exact meaning. I felt Jake shift, then a hand brush across my face. The tear was gone, so were all my worries. I felt Jake's gaze on me.
"Y/n, you may be asleep, but I want you to know that just because one of us isn't conscious, doesn't mean anything has to stop. Just sitting with you here, gives me so much love, and worth." He kissed my forehead and held my hand. He squeezed it and I squeezed back. I felt him smile, "its moments like these that we take for granted, but are the ones that we'll look back on as memories that made us stronger." He let my hand go and stood up off the bed. I heard his feet on the carpet as he shuffled away and closed the bathroom door, water from the shower could be heard in the bathroom. I propped myself up onto my elbows, looking in the direction of the bathroom. I then got up and started on my make-up, just a little bit though. I decided to wear (Outfit Below)

 I finished up by putting my phone in a cute yellow case with little white things on it

I finished up by putting my phone in a cute yellow case with little white things on it. Jake came out in jeans and a blazer, he stopped as he looked up at me. I stopped as I looked at him.
"Y-you look good." He stuttered, I was shocked.
"T-thanks." I don't know why I was stuttering, was I nervous? I cleared my throat, "You t-too." I looked down and blushed as he put on his shoes.
'Come on Y/n, your a strong, independent woman, who also just let a boy make your knees weak, you can do this, just DO NOT pass out when he compliments you.' I nodded to myself as I looked back up. Jake stood up and curved his arm.
"Ready to go?" He asked me, I skipped up to him -the best I could in heels anyway- and linked my arm with his. We left the hotel room and made our way downstairs, I kissed Jake's cheek, making him blush, then we went on our way.

OKAY WERE GETTING SOMEWHERE. IM EXCITED FOR THIS NEW PART!!!! GAH now, bu bye!