1. You Dumb Hoe

Nevaeh POV

"Easy. Definitely marry Shawn, fück Justin, and kill Harry," I said. We were currently playing marry, fück, or kill. Sophia, one of my best friends, asked me to chose between Shawn Mendes, Justin Bieber, and Harry Styles.

"WHAT?! How could you?" Sophia asked. Leave it to Sophia for being the biggest drama bïtch. Definitely not queen. Maybe queen of guys. She was a floater. Going from guy to guy hoping to find, as she puts it, "the one."

"What do you mean how could I?" I shrug, "Shawn would be amazing, and Justin is fücking daddy."

"You did not just say," Alex pauses, "daddy." Alex is my other friend, he joined the gang about 9 months ago.

Oh yea, kinda forgot to mention my friends and me are in a gang. Moonlight. I started two years ago, after what happened to my brother, but that's another story for another time.

I was literally dying laughing. He looked so uncomfortable saying that word. "Yep, sure did."

"Okay, that's not the point. HOW COULD YOU KILL HARRY?" Sophia yelled.

"Who's Harry?" Luke asked. Ahh, precious little innocent Luke. He's the 'nice' one of the gang. He never went out with us when we hand to get our hands... dirty. He was our hacker, and he was a pro. I swear if he wanted he could hack into the president's security thingy and take over, he could. No joke. Dudes got skill.

I'd say if looks could actually kill, not only would Luke be dead, but thrown in a river, that flows into a deep cavern, that sinks to a volcano, then blows up. Yea, that about sums up Sophia's face right now.

"You. Don't. Know. Harry. Styles." She growled through her clenched jaw. Then all of the sudden she starts giggling. "Harry Styles is apart of like this AMAZING band, called One Direction." Something was seriously wrong this girl. She was super passive-aggressive. "Hey, I have an idea."

I choked on my spit. "What? You, Sophia Marie Adams, have an idea. Alex please punch me, I think I'm dreaming."

I looked to Alex, he was equally as shocked as me, "Nope, definitely not dreaming," he says, staring at Sophia with utter shock.

"Hey! That's mean. I have ideas."

"Yea, when you've read them in your favorite magazine," I say, snapping back to reality.

"Guys, let's hear her out. She may actually have an idea," Luke says trying to defend her. Gosh, why didn't he just tell her he was in love with her. It was so obvious to everyone except her.

Sophia you dumb hoe. JUST KIDDING. I love Sophia. Only I can say shït like that, anyone else say something bad about her or anyone in my gang gets their dïcks and/or tits cut off.

"Thank you, Luke," Sophia says, "Anyways as I was trying to say. Wait, I forgot what I was gonna say."

Everyone starts to burst out laughing. Oh dear fruitcakes, her face was priceless. She was so genuinely confused. "Sophia, you dumb hoe."

"Hey, I am NOT dumb," she pouts crossing her arms like a kid having a tantrum.

"She didn't say she wasn't a hoe," Alex whispers to me. I burst out laughing again, causing a few people to look over at us.

"It's okay Sophia, I don't think you're dumb, or a hoe, or maybe even both" Luke says, again trying to hide the fact that he was just laughing.

I feel my phone buzz in my pocket. I pull it out to see a text from Liam. Liam is my bïtch. End of story. Just kidding. No I'm not. Anyways, Liam is my all time favorite person. He has been my best friend since I was 11. I'm 17 now 18 in 4 months. Liam has always been with me, he's like my brother. He used to be Noah's best friend too, but Noah is dead and no one can change that.

My Bïtch: hey i'm outside get your arses out here.

Me: calm your tits we'll be out there when we get out there

My Bïtch: got more than you and hurry up

Me: you really wanna start talking about my tits again?

My Bïtch: well you have a nice set I must admit but hun let's be real mine are better.

Me: at least i got more than your so called Aria-no tits

My Bïtch: YOU DID NOT JUST TALK ABOUT MY FUDGING QUEEN! ARIANA DON'T NEED TITS WHEN SHE HAS THE VOICE OF A GODDESS

Me: yea yea, where are you? we're outside

My Bïtch: oops i left when you said Ariana had no tits....

Me: b i t c h

My Bïtch: Yea that's my name don't wear it out.

~~~
Fin.

lmao welcome little fairies...

you have made it through

NEXT CHAPTER
click right ➡️
swipe up ⬆️

Be sure to comment and vote!!