Chapter 1

My life is a huge mix of emotions right now. I really like her but I thought in the back of my head it was to good to be true. She always looked at me in a very sexual way.. I was dying inside.

Well lets start from the beginning. My name is Leila and im a 17 year old lesbian. I live in Miami Florida and I am a junior in high school, but i am graduating early. I live in a family of 6 and my family is very strict on a lot of things. They don't know that I am a lesbian and I probably don't intend to tell them anytime soon. But there is one thing... I am in love with a girl.

Her name is Audrey and she is a senior. She is the captain of the cheerleading squad and is very beautiful. Shes about 5'9, blonde hair ,blue eyes. She sounds perfect doesn't she. Oh ya I forgot to mention shes straight... I am in love with a straight girl.

I am 5'6 dark brown hair and green eyes. Me and her talk but never in that way.. I don't even think you can technically call us friends well not anymore at least. There is a whole story behind that.

So one day me and her were hanging out and we were with a couple of our friends and I happened to get a phone call, it was my best friend. Me and my best friend have been friends since we were in grade school. Shes 5'7, brown hair, brown eyes. I tell her everything. Anyway back to the story. So I went into the bathroom and I answered the phone. My best friend knew I had a crush on her so she was asking me about it and I didn't know that they were all listening to the conversation. When I was done with the phone call I went back out and they were all acting the same. The next day I came to school and everyone was looking at me and pointing. I didn't know what was going on. I didn't know if I had stuff on my face or what.. So I go and find my best friend and she drags me into the bathroom.

"Everyone knows," she said.

"Everyone knows what."

"They know that you like Audrey!!!"

I stood there for a second.

"Wanna know how they know," she said.

I looked at her without saying anything but she knew what that meant.

"They were all listening to your conversation you were having with me on the phone last night."

I didn't know what to do, I didn't know what to think. What was I to do now?? The whole school knew about it... I was planning in my head to confront her.

"What are you thinking?" she asked.

"I am going to confront her."

I looked at her and she knew It was go time. We walked up to the second floor and saw Audrey. She was with her friends giggling and pointing. We walked right up to her and I started yelling.

"WTF AUDREY!!! YOU HAD TO GO AND TELL THE WHOLE FUCKING SCHOO!!!"

They were all looking at me like I was crazy.. I kinda feared for my life at this moment cause I just yelled at a cheerleader..

"Not my fault you like me.." she said with a snarky attitude. She and her friends walked off. I was so mad and heated I wanted to run up behind her and start punching her but I knew that was a very bad idea. I stood there and looked around and everyone was looking at me. I was terrified.