Chapter 3

Its been a couple weeks since we started this "secret relationship" or whatever u wanna call it. So far its been pretty good. I think some people at school are starting to find out but not that i have heard. Everyday we talk, we go to her house and talk about things that are happening and then we start kissing and other things. I never thought i would do those things with her but i am and its amazing.
The next day we walked into school. My best friend pulls me into the bathroom.
"Everybody knows that you and Audrey go out!!"
"What did you say?"
"They know about you and Audrey!"
"How the hell did everyone find out?"
"I don't know but i think you better go find Audrey before she thinks its you."
I go and walk around the school looking for Audrey when i find her.
"Audrey we need to talk"
We walk over somewhere private
"Everyone knows about me and you."
"How the fuck does everyone know?!"
"I don't know."
She walks away very upset. I tried to stop her but she wouldn't listen to me. The next few days i didn't see Audrey. I went to her house and her parents said she wasn't home. Which i knew was a lie. The next day she came to school. I didn't go and talk to her cause i figured she didn't want to talk to me. But instead she pulled me aside and talked to me.
"I still wanna be with you Leila."
I stood there in shock. I thought she was joking.
"These past couple weeks i have fallen so in love with you and just cause some people found out isn't gonna stop me. We just need to be a little more secret about it."
"Are you sure you still want to do this Audrey?"
"Yes im sure."
She walks over to me and kisses me.
"See you at my house later," she whispers.
I didnt know how to feel about this but i was just happy she wasnt mad at me. Before i went over to her house my best friend came over.
"So was she mad at you?"
"Nope she actually told me she wanted to keep seeing me. She told me she was in love with me!! Do you know how that felt to hear her say that.?"
"Do you really think that is a good idea? What if it gets back to ur parents?"
"It wont cause noone at my school knows my parents so its not like someone can tell them."
"Please dont make a mistake that you are going to regret. It will really mess with you. What if shes just messing with you and all this is just a joke or a bet?"
"Its not. We kiss and have sex. I dont think if it was a bet she would be doing all of this stuff with me. Trust me i know what im doing."
"Alright if you say so."
We walk out and i head over to Audrey's house.