<<Leaving>>

So as I think you all know by now that I have exams...and I had biology and business,that's an enough reason for my skipping and also,I just legit wasn't in the mood to write,sorry... Anyway,let's start shall we?

______________________________

*Jack's pov*

We were walking down the hall,on our way to the cafeteria to get food.

When we got there we ate the food and drank coffee,payed and headed out,we talked a little but we were scared and happy for (y/n's) mother.

As we were walking,we talked and decided we were gonna leave after a while,since no one has showered,or slept right except her dad. He was so happy back there,it makes you feel good to know that no matter how much you age,if you love someone,you'll never let them go. It just makes you so happy...I hope me and signe stay like this.

We reached (y/n's) mom's room.(a/n:yes,I know grammar,shut up,leave me alone...) we talked with her,she looked so happy. We heard some stories about baby (y/n),teenage (y/n) and the hilarious emmbarasing stories,I loved (y/n's) spirit,instead of just looking sad and angry,she interacted with us and continued the stories if her mom forgot,and she laughed along with us at her young self. I feel like she knows me and Mark are her friends,and she can trust us with her stories and secrets.

And after 1 hour,we decided to leave. Her family are so fun for their age, we headed to the garage and me and (y/n) raced to the car,she won and Mark just kept laughing at how I stumbled in the middle of the race. And with Mark finally reached the car,I punched his shoulder in a joking manner. "OOOOWWWWW,why did you do that??" He held the place where I hit him,he started "crying". "yeah,cry ya big baby." I Was trying hard not laugh while saying that.

And he just pretended sad and got in the car,I did the same and (y/n) was already in,and with that we drove off.

30 minutes later,we arrived to our place,everyone went to shwer and we were planning to go to McDonald's because the hospital served us shit,not food.

Thank god,for having a bathroom with each bedroom,otherwise we would be waiting for more than 30 minutes.

I was the last one to finish,I wore my black ripped jeans with a black and grey shirt and headed out. (a/n:I just wanted to show you what you're wearing,also if you don't like McDonald's you can change it.)

We went to McDonald's and we ordered our food,we ate and talked and headed out

We went to McDonald's and we ordered our food,we ate and talked and headed out. We decided to go out,instead of staying Home all day and looking at our screens.

It was very close for my flight day,I don't want to leave though,it's been great meeting (y/n) for the first time and get to seeing Mark again,but I really miss signe and want to see her again.

We headed out to a park,a shop,which of course (y/n) bought clothes from and it was getting late,so we decided to call it a day and just head home.

______________________________
Hey guys! I'm sorry that this is a shorter chapter than others,but I'm just soo tired and I have writer's block...I'm sorry,these 2 months post times have been like shit,but I hope you liked them...Anyway,that's all I have for you guys this chapter, if you LIKED IT,PUNCH THAT VOTE BUTTON IN THE FACE,LIKE A BOSS!! And high fives all around *wapish-wapish * but THANK YOU GUYS AND I WILL SEE ALL YOU DUDES...IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!

BUH-BYE COOKIES!!!

-Rena the Reptilian