The Plan

Liam’s Pov

I woke up bright and early this morning because I was so excited for today but nervous. Louis told me a good plan yesterday that my work. I think that was the smartest thing he said. I got ready and went to the flower shop to get 2 dozen tulips since that’s her favorite flower. I then drove to the jewelry store and went to pick out a necklace that has half of a heart and I have the other half. I was going to head to the final store.

May’s Pov

Yesterday was fun shopping. I got a lot of new clothes. My doorbell rang and I went to go see what it was. It was a note that said wear something fancy tonight be ready by 6. I wonder who that could be. I looked around my house but no one was there. I walked in side and decided to get breakfast. I so my dad had bought donuts so I went and grabbed one. The time was only 10 so I had awhile.

I decided to open my laptop and go on twitter. Nothing really knew was happening so I logged off. I went a jumped in the shower and started to sing. I was singing Taylor Swift white horse. It was so like my life. With James cheating on me. I got out of the shower and went to blow dry my hair. I decided to wear it straight today so once it was blow dried I took out my straightener and started to straighten it. It didn’t take me that long so I finished pretty early. My hair was super straight.

 I decided to put a little side braid that would clip in the back. My hair looked really good. I went and checked the time and I still had two hours. I went and opened my closet and went looking for the right dress. I had over hundreds of dresses. I decided to wear something above my knees. I finally picked out a pink dress that was a tube top and flowed out at the bottom. It was about three inches above my knees. I then went into my bathroom and did my makeup. I put on pick eye shadow with a little bit of eye liner and mascara. Then I put on some pink blush. I didn’t over do my makeup it was not to noticeable. I liked to keep myself natural with the makeup.

 I checked the time and it read 5:50. I only have 10 minutes until I find out who it is. I decided to watch TV for a couple of minutes. I wasn’t really paying attention to the show I was just thinking about things. The doorbell rang and I went to go see who this guy is. I opened it and saw another note there but also a tulip. The note said bet your wondering who this is. Follow the trail of flowers and you will find me. I grabbed the first flower then started to walk. I saw the next flower down by the side walk. I followed it and I had 20 flowers. I realized it was taking me to the beach. I followed it. When I got to the sand I took off my heels. It was getting dark so I couldn’t see the person in front but I saw the form.

 I kept walking and grabbing the flowers. The last one was at the foot of the person. I look up and I saw Liam. “Hey you look gorgeous tonight”, he said. “Thank you. You look handsome”, I said. “Do you want to eat”, he asked. I was confused but he stepped away and I saw a blanket and a picnic basket. He helped me on the blanket then he sat down.  He opened the basket and pulled out two sandwiches. They were just ham and cheese. “Sorry it’s not that fancy but I remember you saying that you love ham and cheese”, Liam said. “It’s ok and I can’t believe you remembered.”

We finished our food and he kept looking at his watch. “Hey I got two surprises for you”, he said. He took my hand and helped me up. Then I started to hear music start playing. I recognized the beginning it was one thing.                                                      

I've tried playing it cool

But when I'm looking at you

I can never be brave

Cause you make my heart race

Shot me out of the sky

You're my Kryptonite