Pranking

May’s Pov

I grabbed all my stuff and headed to my car. I started to the hotel. It was about 12 in the morning so no fans should be there. I pull up to the hotel and get out of the car. I walked up to their room. I texted Liam quickly.  He opened down the door and I slipped in the door. He closed the door quietly. “Did you get the stuff”, he asked. “Right here”, I whispered. He unloaded the stuff out. I had honey, make up, whip cream, water balloons, buckets, saran wrap, strings and some fake spiders. “Wow you went all out”, Liam said. “They deserve what’s coming to them”, I said.

We started off in Louis and Harry’s. I grabbed the whip cream and started to spray it around and in Harry’s hair. I grabbed the fake spiders and put two on his chest. I went over to Louis and started drawing up Louis’ face. I put lip stick on and grabbed mascara and put it on him. Liam was handling the water.  I sprayed the honey on the floor. I then sent the alarm to 7. I hid the alarm clock. I then put the bucket of water Liam handed me the bucket of water and I put it on top of the door. I left the door ajar. I then put the wrap and covered the door. We then moved on to Niall and Zayn’s room. I knew how vain Zayn is so I put whip cream in his hair and Liam doodled on his face.

 I moved to Niall and put the fake spiders on him. We then put honey by his hair and on his shirt. We then set up the strings so when you hit them water balloons fall down. Before I left I set there alarm to 7:05 in the morning and hide it on top of the TV. We took the wrap and covered the door. Liam and I made a getaway to his room. We set his clock to 6:50. We were laughing. I climbed in the bed with him and snuggled next to him. He put his arm around me and I soon fell asleep.

We woke up to his alarm going off. “We better get up if we want to see their faces”, Liam said. He pulled me up and we went off the kitchen. It was 6:55. We were cracking up and kept looking at the clock. When it was 6:59 we couldn’t hold are excitement in any longer. We heard the alarms go off. “WHAT THE HECK”, we heard being yelled. “Turn it off”, someone said. All of a sudden you heard a scream come from Harry’s room “Get it off, Get it off of me”, he screamed. “Harry I found the alarm”, said Louis. He shut it off.  They opened the door and you heard water fall. Then you heard some struggling. The alarm in Niall and Zayn’s room go off. “Shut it off”, I heard Niall say.

“I can’t find it”, said Zayn. Me and Liam her in hysterics. You heard some screams and some laughter. I guess they went looking for the alarm. I think the walked in the string because you could hear water falling. The opened the door and you could see them get stuck in the wrap. Harry and Louis got free and headed towards. “That’s what I like to call sweet revenge”, I said while high fiving Liam. Harry and Louis looked mad. Zayn and Niall got free and sprinted towards us. They were all yelling after us. “Run”, Liam shouted. I grabbed my phone and keys and headed out the door. Liam shut the door and we sprinted down the hall. We ran down the stairs and we heard feet after us.

They were on the fifth floor. We sprinted out of the hotel and headed towards my car. We jump in quickly and I start the car. We pulled out of the parking spot. I rolled down the window and shouted “Sucker.” I sped away and I saw the boys stopped running. Liam started laughing. “I never done that before”, he said. We were heading to my house to relax.

Louis’ Pov

I was in a peaceful sleep. All of a sudden I heard an annoying sound. It was an alarm going off. Who set the alarm? I looked and I saw it was still dark. “WHAT THE HECK”, me and Harry both shouted at the same time. “Turn it off”, I shouted. I got up and then all of a sudden I hear a scream. “Get it off, Get it off of me”, he screamed. “What is it Harry”, I asked. “There were spiders on me”, he said. I went to go look for the alarm. I found it. “Harry I found it”, I said. “That’s great Louis. Can you help me I’m stuck”, he said. I walked over to him and I saw honey on the floor. I helped pull him over to me.