Going on dates

Sam’s Pov

We got to Starbucks. As soon as you walk in you can smell the coffee beans. I always love coming to Starbucks. It makes you feel warm and cozy. “What do you want”, asked Harry. “I’ll have a Frappuccino”, I said. “Ok I’ll go pay and you could go get a table”, he said. “No Harry I can’t let you pay.” “But I want to. Now go get us a table”, he said. I knew I wasn’t going to get anywhere with him so I just went and took a seat at a booth. I looked over and I saw him getting the coffee from the cashier. He looked around and saw me and started heading towards me.

 “Here you go my lady”, he said. “Why thank you.” “So you’re going on tour soon”, I said. “Yeah were going to be the opening act for Big Time Rush”, he said. “Does James know that Liam and May are dating”, I asked. “Yeah he does but I think he’s over her since he’s got a girlfriend now”, he said. “Tell me more about yourself”, he said. “Well I was born in California. I live with my mom step dad. My dad was killed in a car accident by a drunk driver when I was 8. I have a normal life that where I go to school and hang out with friends. My best friend is May. So you know about me why don’t you tell me about yourself”, I said.

“Well to start I have one older sister named Gemma. I used to live with my mom and step dad. I decided to audition for the XFactor and made it to boot camp then got put in One Direction which I came up with the name. Know touring”, he said. Harry and I have a lot in common. I have a step dad and so does he and we both like the same things. “So what do you want to be when you grow up”, Harry asked.

 “I don’t know. I’m thinking of becoming a fashion designer or an artist. I’m actually a very good artist but fashion is more of my thing”, I said. “Well then let’s see how good of and artist you are”, he said. I pulled out my sketch book from my bag and opened it. “What should I draw”, I asked. “How about… ME”, he said. “Alright but you have to stay still”, I told him. I took out my sketch pencil and started the outline. I kept looking up at his face and saw him smiling at me. I finished the outline and moved on to his facial features. When I finished drawing his face and shoulders I took out my colored pencils. “You can move now”, I said. He tried to lean his head and see what I’m drawing. “You can’t see until I’m finished”, I said. “Ok then I’m going to go get us another drink”, he said. He got up and I started coloring. He came back and I looked up. I gave him a smile. I had to do his eyes so I was trying to get the color.

 I finally found it a mix between blue and a green. I finished and I turned it around. “Wow that looks amazing”, he said. “You can keep it if you want”, I said. “I would love to. You should sign your name on it so when you become famous I have and original”, he said. He knew how to make a girl feel good. I signed my name in marker and ripped it out of my sketch book. I handed them the picture. His hand touched mine and I felt tingles go down my spine. I wonder if he felt the same thing. I look up and see him smiling. “Let’s go for a walk”, he said. I get up and grab my Frappuccino. We head out the door. He holds it open for me. It was kind of chilly out but I had my school jacket on. We were walking then we found a park and took my hand and pulled me to the swings. He could be such a child sometimes.

Harry’s Pov

I felt like this was going good. She’s drawing a picture of me. I wonder how good she can draw. I just got back from getting us another drink. I was sipping it right now waiting for her to finish. She smiled then turned the picture around. “Wow that looks amazing”, I said. I truly did. It looked like a professional drew it. “You can keep it if you want”, she said. “I would love to. You should sign your name on it so when you become famous I have an original”, I said. Smooth Harry I thought. I could see her blushing. She signed her name in marker then ripped it out. She handed me the picture. While I was getting the picture from her I felt my hand brush hers. I felt tingles go down my spine.