Chapter 5

A/N:

Hello all!

So I am holding a competition for a character! Details are also below in the chapter notes! Please send in reviews to enter and the winner will be announced in the seventh chapter!

Details:

Please send me in the details for their personality and physical appearance. Preferably I am looking for a female character who will live with Casey and Lauren for a few weeks with them while they are on tour with the boys.

Enjoy :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Chapter 5

Not once had Casey ever offered to iron my clothes I the ten years that I have known her for... And yet there she was, ironing her choice of my shirt and my choice of black skinny jeans as I used her curler to put loose curls through my hair.

"Here, now let me do that you're hopeless," The girl fussed over my hair once she had finished ironing my clothes. She then proceeded to fuss over every single curl to the point that I was convinced Casey had a serious case of OCD. As if she needed to prove my theory, the girl then put down the curlers and said, "Alright we have thirty one minutes and twelve seconds to sort out your phone case, what you are bringing in terms of money and make up and get you dressed,"

"Casey-" I started but before I had even finished the second syllable of her name the brunette interrupted me.

"And a bag to put it all in, ugh how could I forget?" She cried once she had successfully pushed me into the bedroom.

"Casey calm down! It's just dinner, calm down. Nothing even remotely fancy! I told him - and I quote - 'not even reservation amount of fancy'. It's literally just to Nandos!" I said, finally summing up the courage to interrupt and take a stand for myself.

Casey stared at me, "Lauren, this is Harry Styles we are talking about, do you really think that he is just going to take you to Nandos?"

"Yes. We are laying low for a while before the wold knows so please don't make me to conspicuous," I pleaded, running a hand through my hair to both loosen the curls Casey had put through it and to move it out of my face.

"Okay," she said, clearly disappointed but judging by her expression she clearly understood the circumstances, "But as soon as word gets out I am so helping you,"

"Thank you," I smiled, taking my jeans from their position on the bed and quickly getting changed as Casey put away the things she had got out to 'prepare' me for this 'date'… not that she knew that this was all a hoax to fool Amanda and Paul. Although, technically tonight was not a part of it, Harry just wanted us to at least be better friends before we kick start the whole plan.

“But you are still wearing the heels,” Casey re-entered the room, holding up my black heel ankle boots. I sighed, throwing my head back and in turn landing back on the bed. I thought we had achieved progress on the ‘what I am wearing’ front, “Honey, the height between you two is astronomical,”

“Hey!” I lifted my head but continued lying down, “I’m offended,”

“Lauren, you’re short and adorable take it as a compliment,” she smiled, left the heels and then left the room.

I waited for thirty seconds to make sure that Casey wasn’t going to come back with more ideas for what I would be wearing and brining and various other aspects of tonight before I continued to get changed into my chosen clothes.

“Shoes!” Casey shouted once I exited the bedroom in the outfit that Casey had predominantly picked out for me. The only thing that I actually chose to wear was my jeans. The light blue peplum shirt, black heel ankle boots, gold and black triangle pendant necklace and matching black triangle earrings were all her choice. I was just thankful that they had come from my wardrobe instead of being forced to wear her clothes for this event.