Chapter 17

Khloes POV

'Oh my god..' I say cupping my mouth everyone was here.. For me. I honestly don't think I can be happier at the moment. Everyone was smiling and laughing at me saying happy birthday, I hugged each of them which took up like 20 minutes ahah.

I was talking to Joyce when Beau came up to me and handed me his laptop

'Jai and Luke are skyping you because they couldn't be here' he says

As I'm talking to them I notice something. The canvas I had gotten this morning is in the background of them my mouth dropped into a little o shape and I ran up stairs into my room to see Jai and Luke.

I began to cry probably messing up my whole face but I didn't care, my big brothers that I haven't seen in what feels like forever are here.

'Happy birthday sis we love you so much' Jai says as they both hand me a present and hug me. It was a hugeee box they gave, I unwrapped it and opened it. Once again my mouth fell open and I got teary eyes. They had gotten me a canon camera which I have wanted for a long time, an iphone 5s gold! and a MacBook Air. I opened the envelope to get the card an once I had opened the card something had fallen out I read the card before looking what they were.

'Oh my dear lord wha, wh, omg omg, they're, they're real omg omg omg Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou omg!!' I scream, they were Justin Bieber tickets... 5th row!!

I hugged the boys some more while they laughed at me but I honestly didn't care. Besides James, this is the best thing that has happened since mum. I wish she was here right now..

*10pm*

So now everyone has gone home besides James. The boys are actually letting him sleep over, he hasn't been allowed since we got together hahah.

James and I are sitting up in my room just talking while cuddling.

'Hey babe.. I have something for you' he said softly

I turn around to look at him while he pulls something out of his jacket pocket, a little box. No, not little enough to be a ring.

I gave him a kiss as he handed it to me and I opened it.

'Awwww James... 'I say with a huge smile he smiled back

It was a gold necklace with a love heart and on the back it said 'your love takes up my heart xx ~ James' and it had a pair of matching earrings which were beautiful.

I pulled the necklace out of the box and put it on my neck, I left the earrings in though so they wouldn't get lost, I'd put them on tomorrow.

I reached over and placed the box on my bedside table and gave James another kiss.

This one lasted longer than usual though, I was sitting on his lap facing him as it got more intense, I didn't want it to end but I didn't want anything else to happen. I think you know what I mean. Haha I just feel to young to do that at the moment and I don't know what do to hahah. We continued making out but quickly pulled away as we heard the door open, Beau.. Ah.

' I was just coming in to say I'm going to bed, I should have knocked but now I'm glad I didn't.. James, down stairs on the lounge. Sorry. Don't want any silly business happening tonight now do we, Khloe?' He said sternly. I rolled my eyes and gave James another kiss before he left Beau just looked at the ground and shook his head.

'Love you' I whispered

'I love you too' James smiled and gave me peck on the lips.

Once James walked out, Beau walked back in and sat down on the bed.