Chapter 13:)

So so so so sorry about the late updates! I've been really busy with work and school. I'm really sorry!! Enjoy----------

next day-

Beaus POV

I woke up and made breakfast for Jai and I as no one else was awake. It was around 8.45am.

'So.. I've got some news about Khloe..' I say breaking the silence, Jai looked at me worriedly

'She isn't cutting again is she?' He asked

'No, no... But.. I think I may know the reason she is a bit happier, you know how her and James are really close?'

'They're going out aren't they? Ehh' Jai said

'Haha, stop interrupting me and listen... Well, I kind of found her diary last night and I read through it and it was all about mum and the counseling sessions and then I saw James' name and she said it feels wrong because he is her best friend and ours but she can't help but develop more feelings for him everytime they talk' I continued to tell Jai, he looked shocked.

'Serious bro?! Does she know you know?'

'Well she isn't awake is she dipshit.'

Jai said no and continued to eat, we finished up and decided to play some FIFA.

*2 hours later*

'NO, HOW COULD YOU LET HIM GET THROUGH YOU DICKHEAD. RUN! KICK YOU DUMBASS. FUCKKKKK THE BATTERIES IN MY CONTROL DIED! FUCK YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT CONTROL!' Jai yelled

I look over to the door and see Khloe standing there.

'Hey sleepy head' I say

'Hi.' She says bluntly

'Whats wrong with you? Why are you so tired it's like 10 or 11'

' maybe because I got woken up at 3 o'clock in the fucking morning by fucking Johnny.' She explained

'Oi, language.'

Khloe rolled her eyes and said 'sorry, I'm just annoyed. Oh and... Jai, when are you and Luke going to see Ariana?'

'I called up and got an earlier flight and I got it for this Thursday instead of next Friday so.. ' Jai said

'Oh..'

They continued to talk for a bit and I remembered we needed groceries so I asked Jai and Khloe if they wanted to come, only Jai did and Luke is coming aswell. So we go and leave Khloe home alone.

Khloes POV

I walked downstairs to get an apple, and went back to my room. I went to grab my diary when i realized it wasn't in the same spot it usually is. I searched my whole room and it wasn't there. I decide to check the boys room and guess what I find in beaus room? ... My fucking diary. I bet you he read it. Shit, now he probably knows my feelings about James :( fuck.

I called Beaus phone hoping he'd answer

-ring ring, ring ring, ring ring-

B-Khloe? Everything alright.

K- perfectly fine. Except the fact I just found my diary in your fucking room!

B-(mumbling) oh shit, I forgot to put it back

K- what do you mean you forgot to put it back?!? Why'd you have it in the first place!

B- I saw it on your bedside table before I turned your lamp off, I just wanted to make sure you hadn't been cutting anymore or anything.