The Birthday +1

Nova's P.O.V.
It was 2 weeks later living with stefan and his family. The thing is tomorrow is my birthday. Which means my mom is probably going to call me. I don't want to speak to her. I didn't even know anything about what happened I don't even know if I'm.....you know what. I honestly think that I'm going to die. Why did I even sleep with stefan. I....I.....I think I love him.......... I don't know he just I don't know if he feels the same way.
When I woke up in the morning I woke up to stefan and his family around me singing happy birthday with Stefan handing me breakfast in bed. Finally something happy that I can enjoy.  Soon his parents left me and Stefan alone in the room. I was staying in the guest bedroom and had Michael stefans friend go into my house and get my clothes from my brother when my mom wasn't home. He would go every two weeks and pick up the clothes at the front door that Ethan would leave there. Then Stefan said "So birthday girl what do you want to do today". I said "I don't know honestly". Then I got up and ran out of the room and went to the car screaming on my way out "I WILL BE BACK!!!!!!!!".
Stefan didn't know where I went I went to the drugstore to buy a cheap pregnancy test. I took it and now all I had to do was wait.
STEFAN'S P.O.V.
I didn't even know where Nova went but then she came home hours later and was crying. She ran into my arms and said "we need to talk". I said "of course what's wrong".  She then took me back to my room and told me. Kind of... well she showed me. She pulled out a box from her bag. I couldn't tell what it was at first. But then I saw it. She was pregnant. With my baby...I hope. Then she smiled and just hugged me. I was shocked so I kinda didn't know what I was feeling. So she said "are you not happy about this". Then I picked her up and spun her around and I realized I loved her.
NOVA'S P.O.V
We had my birthday party and he invited my mom. She came in as the first guest and told me she loved me and she gave me a hug. I then looked at her and said "mom......?". Then she said "what?" With her confused face. Then I said "I'm...I'm.....pregnant". She started crying like happy tears I guess. Then she gave me a hug and said congratulations.
At the very end of the party my mom brought in Ethan with his wheelchair and rolled him over to me. I leaned down gave him a hug. And he said "I heard your going to be a mom...". Then he laughed. He said "is it a boy or a girl". I looked at him and said "I literally just found out I don't know".
Then by the end of the night Stefan came up to me and hugged me and said "Nova...... I love you". I looked at him with tears in my eyes and said "I love you too" and kissed him. It was long. He pulled me closer to his body heat and warmed me he. Burrows his lips into mine showing compassion with every movement I have. He pulled me away and looked into my eyes. He said "we are going to be a family". He pulled me in and kissed me again.
By the end of the night I went to my room and shut the door and practically stayed up all night texting my best friend Audrey about the news. We were debating on names, boy or girl, and middle names. She couldn't handle not knowing who the father was because I never told her about Stefan in my defense I was in the hospital for 6th months without my phone.  I always thought that since I got my cancer I would never have a family of my own....    I thought I would die before I had my first kid. Then around 3:30 am stefan knocked on the door and layers down next to me. I soon turned my phone off and set it aside. I said "can't sleep". He' said "yup.... I'm going to be a father...I'm going to be a father". I said "why saying it twice" he then said "I don't know just to add to the excitement". I then thought where would we raise this baby. I looked at him and said "Stefan I want to have our own house". He looked at me with his bright smile. "Of course. You didn't think we were going to raise the baby here did you?" He said