Friday night part. #2

Stefans P.O.V
I honestly don't even know what just happened...
I was just ordering off the menu taking my time and then I got yelled at by a pissed girl because I wasn't talking. I was just thinking about what I wanted to eat..... I will just say I'm sorry and I do mean it because I kind of have been not talking to her ever since I tried to kiss her and she said whaoooo slow your roll maybe I should have just let her come to me.
Nova'S P.O.V
I felt kind of bad after I stormed off but I was just upset.i should have known he would have followed me out here...... he came and sat next to me and said "you got all of that out of your system". I looked at him and said "Stefan..... I'm sorry, I just don't know why but I'm acting like a brat torwards everyone lately". Then he said "you know sorry was kind of my part to play" with his joking voice and small smile. Then I realized at he felt bad for what he did. "Come on let's go back inside" he said. When we were ordering I was about to say my order and then he looked at the waitress and said "she would like the thing I told you about last night". Then I looked at him and said "really....". Then he smiled and said "well this night is all about.........trust". Then when we were waiting for our food he said "you know when I said I'm really glad you came here with me tonight I meant that". I paused and said "I.......I don't know what to say honestly". Then he looked into my eyes and said "the only reason I feel in love with you so quickly was because I could tell you were just the one that wouldn't baby me, only have me just because of my looks, and other things I don't want to get into. But I fell in love with you so soon because you just felt right for me I guess. And when I heard you had Lung cancer I didn't want you to go through it alone. I just felt the connection I just knew that you were right you know...." I looked at him with almost tears streaming down my face because I was just so happy I knew that someone would love me as much as i love them. The I said " I feel the same way"...... then the girl came out with a silver platter and opened it and there was a chocolate cake inside. I said "well how did you know chocolate was my favorite". "I didn't but I do now and I know you trust me" he said.
When we left the restaurant he said "ok now it's our lasts stop". Then we drove for about 30 minuets and I said " wear are we going....?". He looked at me and smiled.......... he blushed I could tell that he put a lot of time into this night.
When we got there he opened up the door and led me up a trail and before I knew it we were heading up the mountain were he had first asked me to this date. We sat on the rock like we did same position. Then He leaned in and slowly kissed my cheek then I looked up and him and pulled him in close and kissed his lips. I could feel the deepening of his lips falling into mine and it was nice very nice. Every time I would move he would just pull me closer. He loved me..... and I love him.
Once we stopped kissing he took me back down the trail. We got in the car and had a long conversation about how things would of gone if I wouldn't have leaned in and kissed him back.
At the end of the night we stopped at his house and then he went back to his room I followed him back there and sat down next to him on the bed he looked into my eyes and said "Nova................ I love you". I looked at him and said "I love you too Stefan". He then looked at me and laughed I said "what" then he said "I was hoping that was the response I would get from you"
Then he leaned in and kissed me and we fell on the bed. Then he said "you want to know something....." i said "it depends" he looked at me and said "I never was leaning in for my jacket" then he kissed me more and you could imagine how the rest of that night fell. I honestly didn't even know if that was good for my cancer but.......... I just, I just guess it was the heat of the moment.....  I was only 19 well 20 in just a week I don't even know if this is right for my age. But I can't take back what I've already done