The morning After

Nova's P.O.V.
I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing..... It was my mom. I then realized where I was and what had happened. I guess I just forgot... Its not like I had a thing to drink I am 19....under age. Then I answered my phone "NOVA WERE ARE YOU I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU ALL NIGHT AFTER YOU DIDN'T COME HOME I THOUGHT YOU HAD DIED" she screamed. Soon Stefan woke up to the sound of me and my mothers conversation. "N-nova..." he said realizing what had happened last night. My mother over heard his voice "NOVA ARE YOU WITH STEFAN!". He quickly heard his name and just sat there. He said "nova did we I'm uh-". I cut him off "yes..." then my mom said "I'm coming to get you nova!!!!!!!".... She treats me like I'm a little kid like she doesn't even care. "Mom I'm driving myself home"...
I soon picked up my clothes slid them on and left. The room was filled with awkwardness.

STEFAN'S P.O.V
Honestly I didn't even know what happened until she got up and left. But why.... I feel like I did something wrong. I just had to piece the puzzle together. I was just sitting there under the covers lost at thought.
I totally forgot about michael coming over. He was another friend that I met in the support group. Well of course not as detailed as me and nova. He walked into my room and saw me sitting there. He walked in and just stopped and looked at me and said "what happened". He then realized and said "wow your a player aren't you...". I looked at him and said "shut up" and shoved him playfully. Then he looked at me and said "so who was the special girl". I said "N-nova". He looked at me and just said "the cancer girl!". I thought seriously not funny. But I just played it cool and laughed.
I then picked up my clothes put them on and said "Lets Go...".

NOVA'S P.O.V.
Oh my god I can't believe that just happened. Why did I even do that. I don't even know if he even know if he thinks I'm mad at him or anything but I'm not. Maybe I am. I honestly don't even know anymore. As soon as I walked in the door my mom looked at me with a furious face. She said "Nova you are to young to be doing that your only 19 that is underage and -" I cut her off. "Mom just shut up I know what I did you don't have to remind me Just leave me alone!!!!". I then ran out the door and got in the car. I was driving unsure of were I was going. Then I made my way up to the trust mountain that started this all. I stayed there for hours. I just payed there on the ground and looked into the sky. A few hours later my mom came up here and splayed down next to me. I said "how did you even find me?". She then said "i called Stefan". I said "of course you did". I then sat up and just cried. She sat up with e and hugged me. She said "I'm sorry honey...... I just don't want you to grow up without me". Then I started to think..... What would happen if I got pregnant. How would I even tell my mom. What if I die before I even get the chance to have kids. I just noticed that my mom was talking to me and I didn't even hear the "advice" she was giving me. Then I just simply got up and left. I didn't go home. I drove to stefan's house.
STEFAN'S P.O.V.

I was in the basement right after Michael had dropped me off and I heard a knock on the door. I was so confused I don't know who it was but I went and answered it anyway. It was Nova. She was crying and I pulled her in close for a hug. She had a bag with some clothes and said "Stefan I need somewhere to stay". I just let her in because I couldn't say no to my girlfriend. Well whatever she thinks we are. I mean I slept with her last night what else would I be to her. Then I found myself in the backyard on the porch with Nova talking about what happened between her and her mom. She said her mom didn't kick her out she decided to leave. She was scared. She felt like her whole world was falling apart and I was the only one holding her up from the deep hole full of fates, anxiety, and the whole world that's ahead of her. I don't even know what she's going through but I don't want to let her go and let her fall in that deep hole.