my father

My mom took a step back. She turned around and looked at me and ethan. We looked at the doorstep and saw my dad. My dad walked on us a couple years back. We could ever forget what happened. My dad walked in the house and stepped over to me and gave me a hug and said "I'm sorry I wasn't there for you even if you won't accept my apology im still sorry but I'm hear for you now" I thought about pushing him back and telling him to leave me alone. But something changed my mind when he started crying and hugged me tighter and it took me a minute but then I hugged him back. I looked at my mom and she was just in shock. Bailey said "Mom who that?" Bailey recognized her father but she just didn't know who he was. Growing up Bailey always knew her dad as the one who left her behind. She doesn't really remember him. Then my dad bent down and gave Bailey a hug with a simile on his face. Bailey said "mommy is this is this daddy..?" my mom still looking for words. Then my dad said "Bailey I know you don't remember me but I'm someone that loves you very very much and you may not understand what happened and why it happened but I'm very very sorry" then Bailey said "mommy guess what I finally met my real life daddy" I started to forgive my dad but I could never forget what he had done to me and My siblings. "Nova I came back for you, as soon as I heard what had happened I-" I cut him off "dad it is just a lot to take in I need time what do you expect me to do forget everything you did to me, ethan, and Bailey" Bailey said "actually I don't really remember what he did but he said sorry so isn't that ok" my mother turned around and took Bailey out of the room. "I heard what happened and I came back because you have to go to new york and I want to help pay" he said and ethan looked at me and said looked back at my dad and said "Nova...? Do you really have to go to New York and you didn't bother to even tell Bailey and I." I paused and even though he didn't know why he stormed off into his room and slammed the door "nice going dad........ This is exactly why I didn't want you to come back all you never did was hurt our family you left mom with Bailey when Bailey was only A baby and you left ethan and I with mom when I was only 14 and ethan....... He had the hardest time and you just left us hear without saying goodbye so if you want me to think that your sorry actually show me respect and don't walk back in on us 5 years later" I said. He replied "Nova don't you understand I did this for you and ethan and bailey... I want to be apart of this family again I want to help pay and I want to be there for you." that made me furious I wanted to just tell him how he was wrong but I couldn't because after everything he did he was still my father. "Dad you were never apart of our family once you left us... You ruined that for all of us we lost a father and mom didn't want to date anyone else for our sake... You can still help pay but your not coming back to this family now just just leave, I need to go talk to my brother about something I was supposed to talk to him about my self and not have you coming in and telling him" I said then stormed off after ethan before I opened the door I heard My mom walk out of the room she said "Eric...?" Eric is my dad's name "what are you doing here you can't just walk into my home after you made the decision to leave" she said "I don't want to here it from you just get out of my house!!!!" my dad walked away just like he did before... Then I walked into ethans room and saw him crying on his bed "Nova why didn't you tell me?" he said. I walk over and have him a hug and told him I was going there to see what was wrong with me it's not like I wasn't going to come back. We had a long conversation after that but we were both a bit taken aback but what happened with my dad. "Do you still love dad?" he asked. I replied " of course he's my father but just because he said sorry doesn't mean I will ever forget what he did"