Chapt. 9

~Copeland POV~

I woke up alone the next morning. I listened closely... pure silence. Not even the shower was running. "Max?" I ask aloud. No answer. "Max??" I ask more worriedly. 

I decide to get up and investigate. I look in the closet and in the bathroom to make sure he's not hiding (which he's not.) I look around and notice that his wallet, his phone, and my phone were gone! "WTF, this is so weird." I decide to use the room phone to call the front desk. 

"Hello, this is Bethany speaking. How may I help you today?" She says after two rings. "Yes, I was wondering if Max Sullivan was down in the lobby area?" I ask her and wait a few moments. I hear his voice saying something and then Bethany says, "No, I'm sorry." and she hangs up. Ugh. 

I take my lazy ass downstairs to see what's going on. I walk into the elevator and there's another girl, a maid maybe. She looks at me and starts to giggle. Is there something on my face or something? Whatever is going on, I'm going to make sure Max doesn't hear the end of it. That's for sure. 

We get to the ground floor and the girl rushes out, still giggling. What the hell. I semi-angrily walk out of the elevator, seeing Max standing there. "What the he-" Max cuts me off by pulling me closer to him and crushing my lips onto his, creating a mind blowing, stomach mushing kiss. After a few seconds, I realized what was happening. I kissed him back, our lips moving in sync... together.

He pulled away after a few minutes. "Happy birthday beautiful." I blush at the fact that he had JUST CALLED ME BEAUTIFUL! "Wait, it's my what? No, it's not. My birthday is January first." I tell him. "No, it's today. Kellin told me. You're 18 now babygirl." 

I look behind him to see Kellin and Katelynne standing in front of the kitchen smiling at me. Max turns his head around to see what I'm looking at and he smiles. "Follow me." 

He takes my hand and follow him towards the kitchen. "Hey guys. Whats-" I stop at awe as I see BVB and Vic Fuentes, and All American Rejects, and OMG PTV!! I look over and see the rest of SWS walk in and then I lose all self-control. I freak out. 

"Welcome home, kid." Jack says as he come in to hug me. I hug back gently, not wanting to break a freaking flawless human being. 

"Where's Justin?" I ask as Jack let's go. "He's in the bathroom. I dare you to go in and scare the shit out of him, Cope." He replies. "Ok." I say with a smile. 

I open the door without saying a word. "Hello?" Justin says. I still don't speak. I left my shoes out by the door, so he can't hear them scuffing along. "Hellooo?" He asks again. I finally find the stall he's in and rapidly bang on the door. "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!??" I can't help but laugh at him hysterically. 

~Justin POV~

"Hey, we're going to surprise Copeland today. Are you coming? I know Andy will be there, and so will Jinx, but I think that we can all get along for one day. For the lost Quinn." Jesse says as we exit the bus to the hotel. I nod, why wouldn't I go? She's beautiful, and I'd do anything for her, but Kellin can't know that.

 It's 6:47 in the morning, and honestly, I didn't want to get up, but Jack and Gabe were yelling and screaming like girls about how I have a crush on Kellins daughter. I mean, I AM 19, and she is SOOO beautiful. But she has a boyfriend and I want to build a strong friendship with her above all. Haha, you know what they say 'you have to have a great friendship in order to have a great relationship.' Who ever came up with that shitty idea, bless you. 

"Dude, let's go. Max, Kellin, and Katelynne are already in the lobby." I heard Gabe yell. I realize that I'm still standing in front of the tour bus, so I run to catch up.

We enter the lobby, and Kellin goes to hug me first. It was a BRO HUG!!  I hugged Katelynne gently and passionately. She smiles at me, and winks. We have quite the history you know. At one of Kellins parties, we all got drunk and I kissed Katelynne. I wasn't sane, but it still happened. Boy oh boy was Kellin pissed!! Then, this other time, it was at Andy's party, Katelynne came onto me and stripped her shirt... which led to bigger things. 

WHAT!? A man wants what a man wants. Don't judge me. Anyway, I'm half her age, so maybe I can have something with her daughter. If Kellin doesn't look down on the idea. Plus, Kate says I'm good at kissing. AGHH STOP IT!! This is for Copeland, not my fantasies with Copeland. 

I greet Max with a civil handshake, mentally saying I'm gonna steal your girl, but whatever. 

We all huddle in the kitchen around this huge cake that is decorated with purple music notes on it. The candles are a big 18. Soooo original duudeee. I laugh at my own joke and the guys are silently questioning me. I can see it in their faces. 

About fifteen minutes goes by and I really have to go pee. "I'll be right back." No response. I swear I'm the only one who gets beaten down on in the group. They only do that because I'm the youngest. They want to take advantage of my talent, but then treat me like shit. Hmm. Whatever. 

I run down the hallway and finally find the bathroom. I run into the stall and do what I need to do so I don't miss the look on her beautiful face when she sees us all. A few minutes goes by and all hell breaks loose. One thing, it's silent, next thing, someone comes banging and slamming on the door like a fucking maniac. "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!??" I yell both out of  anger and me just being a wimp. I hurry up only to see Copeland dying of laughter on the floor in front of the stall, and Jack over by the door with his phone taking a freaking video!

"DO YOU THINK THIS IS SOME KIND OF JOKE!?" I shout, approaching Jack who quickly puts his phone away. "YOU CAN'T JUST SEND A GIRL INTO THE GUY'S' BATHROOM!! THAT'S NOT OK!!" I shout even more. I look over at Copeland who looks scared to death. I go over to her and she flinches. SHE FLINCHES! 

"I didn't mean to scare you princess." I say. Oh shit! Why did I say that?! I rush over to her and take her into my arms and hug her. At first she was weirded out, but then she nestled into my arms. I think that she did that because I am who I am. Justin Hills, but maybe not. Maybe this is the start of a good friendship. Let's just scoot Maxi Pad out of the way and she'll be mine.