Chapter Nineteen: Shadow Skin

I want to cry, mostly because Zeref is leaving my side. "Please Zeref, don't leave!" I sniffle, grasping the back of his shirt tightly. Zeref's eyes turn on fire, as the fumes of his anger surround his aura. "Juvia. We'll talk about this later, understand?!" He almost commands, as I whimper under my breath, my throat starts to burn of a fire that has ignited deep inside my throat, and if I start talking, my voice will most likely be harsh and filled with sadness. He looks at me, with no sympathy. "What pity. Stupid human emotions, shut up with the crying!"

He growls as I cover my face to hide my cowardice emotions. "If I could, I would seriously take advantage of you, in the state you are acting, silly girl!" He growls, almost yelling as I shiver and shake, sniffling and sobbing as he grunts. "Stupid girl. How could Gray ever handle you?!" He growls before walking toward the cage. "Please! Don't leave!" I shout to the top of my lungs as he is now in front of me. He teleported, and I can see his eyes filled with the raging anger that simply won't die out.

"Juvia. This is the only time I'm going to say this. So listen to me, or I will bite your skin over and over again until you are covered with my stench. Shut up, stay here, don't cry, stop acting like a human with emotions, and stop it!" He heaves in pure anger, and I want to cry more, but it feels as though if I do, he'll eat me. Not in the good way, in the cannibalistic ballistic way. I cower underneath him as I soon hug myself. For a while, it's silent, and then he leaves.

I want Gray.

Hugging the pillow nearest to me, my tears silently flow down my face. It was then, now. I felt someone on the bed with me. Jellal?! I turn around, and see lustful eyes locked onto me. "What a stupid girl you are. I could hear the outburst all the way from the library." He growls as I slowly inch back. "M-Mard..." I soon feel my back against the wall as Mard then comes closer and closer, grabbing me by the beginning of my dress and I feel terror spread throughout me. "You stupid girl. Have you seen what has become of Zeref?"

He asks, and awaits an answer.

I don't say anything.

"ANSWER ME YOU BITCH!" He growls under his breath as he slaps me, and I yowl out in pain, only to be thrown onto my back and soon, kissed and licked all over my neck. I yelp and cry out as he is forcing me to wrap my legs around his hips. "You're as good as mine you little bitch!" It was then, I felt someone pull me into his arms, carrying me in a secure grasp.

"Mard."

Mard scoffs.

"Jellal."

He left us in the dark, as my skin, was now tainted like that of a shadow. Almost raped, but traumatized by Mard's devious intentions.