Chapter Fifty: Leo the Lion

"Lucy! Lucy? Lucy wake up!" A lively voice taps at me over and over again before placing both his hands around my arms and raising me up from what cushioned me in my sleep. I shake lightly in my sleep as I soon awaken, to be met with emerald jewel eyes, gentle, hiding behind a pair of cool blue glasses.

"L-Loke..." My eyes become glossy with water as his eyes widen. "L-Lucy! A-Are you okay?!" Loke asks, shaking me lightly. "Yes!!! Oh my, all of this was just a huge nightmare that would never end...." I say sitting up as Loke sits on my bed. "Is this extreme pre wedding jitters?" Loke asks as I laugh uncontrollably, with my tears streaking my cheeks. "Oh God, Loke. You don't know how much I missed you..." I sob into his chest as Loke hugs me tightly. "Ummm, a never ending nightmare?" Loke asks. "You can say that..." I say dashing towards the window, and admiring the bright blue sky with the sun rising up. "This is so beautiful! I can't believe I'm not in Etherion Realm!" I let out a sigh of relief as Loke walks over to me.

"Etherion Realm?" Loke asks, a bit confused as he places his hand on my forehead. "Are you sick, Lucy?" He asks. "N-No, I am...amazing! Great! This whole nightmare is over, Juvia and I are back on ear--" I blink, my heart stops for a second as I turn to face Loke. "L-Loke! Where's Juvia?" I ask as he blinks. "Sleeping with Gray, why?" I quickly get up and run to Gray's room, in order to ensure that Juvia is here with me as well. "Juviaaaa!!!" I shout as I then open the door to Gray's room and stumble in.

Juvia is sleeping on top of Gray as he holds her close. I smile, as I know I can wait for her to wake up so we can talk about the whole nightmare thing, because now I am wondering if we had the same nightmare as well. Loke rushes over. "Did you walk in on them banging?" Loke asks as I redden and playfully punch Loke. "Shhh! And no I didn't, didn't he propose to her a couple of months ago?" I ask. "Uhhhh, he proposed to her yesterday, was that dream really that long?" Loke asks, rubbing my head.

"Yeah...I guess it did." I say, lifting my hand and staring at my ring finger. "Well, are you happy at the least?" Loke asks as I smile softly, grabbing Loke by the arms and pulling him into a deep kiss.

"I am very happy, thank you, Loke."

THE END.

Did you guys seriously think that that was the end?

Was it all a dream?

Is Dragneel Contract over, or is it in the middle of the book?

Is Lucy and Juvia back on Earth?

Will LoLu and Gruvia sail?

Will StingLu and Jelvia sail?

Will NaLu and Zervia sail?