Chapter One Hundred Three: Payback

The dark emperor groans, his hips sore along with his body. Finally, he got to have his empress, but he needed Jellal, in order to collide with the curse and make it less strong so Juvia wouldn't die of the immense contact with Zeref. It was awkward for Jellal and Zeref, but for Juvia, it was all she dreamed. "That was..." Jellal flinches, his sweat trailing down his face. Zeref looks up from underneath Juvia. "I know...she's out like a light..." He says as Jellal blushes. "Let us not speak of what happened tonight...besides right now...because that was..."

Zeref nods, running a hand up his hair. "I wonder if I will ever be able to do this with Juvia by myself...I mean...the curse didn't intervene because...you were there...and...your Immortal Instrument built helped..." Jellal finally climbs off of Juvia, rolling over to the right, picking at his maid outfit. "Yeah." He simply says as Zeref gets up, quickly stripping of the maid outfit and in a millisecond, he puts on his nighttime robes. "Do you...like living this way?" Jellal asks as the sleeping Juvia shifts close to Jellal's presence as he holds her close.

"What do you mean live this way? Stay in Spriggan Realm?" Zeref asks. Jellal sighs, looking at his maid outfit, before walking over to the closet and grabbing some fresh clothes to go change into them as he then walks over to the bathroom. "What I mean is, living with Juvia while she loves the both of us." Jellal adds as Zeref looks down before smiling. "Juvia has never been happier than now. She has both of us...so I feel like...we should remain living together like this." Zeref responds as Jellal looks down before thinking.

"But what will happen when the time comes when she must marry you and become Empress?"

Zeref winces, staying silent, before climbing back on the bed. "I really don't know." He says, as Jellal closes his eyes. "But one thing I do know is that we should get payback." Zeref says as Jellal shifts, turning to look at Zeref. "Huh?" He looks at him in confusion. Zeref smirks, "Since Juvia made us her maids, how about she is our maid and we are the masters?" Zeref says, raising a very seductive yet equally adorable maid outfit for Juvia as Jellal gasps.

"Zeref! That's evil!" Jellal then smirks. "I'm in!" Zeref hurries and puts on a master outfit, handing Jellal a white one while the two quickly change into them, as Zeref then turns to Jellal. "Now help me strip Juvia!" Zeref hisses as Jellal nods, gulping as he stares at her, sleeping soundly, as Zeref starts to unbutton her dress, Jellal slowly fidgets with her bra clasp before taking it off and blushes, trying so hard not to stare at her breasts as Zeref smacks him upside the head. "Focus!" Jellal grunts before lowering her dress, Zeref quickly changing her into the maid outfit.

Brief hours later, Juvia yawns, shifting her legs against each other, as she felt weird. Her legs felt more free than they were before. She tries to move her hands, but she hears the rattling of the metal against the bed post. She tries to look around, seeing nothing but pitch black. She was certain she opened her eyes!

"Awake now, my queen?" A dark voice chuckles as another one joins him. "I expected you to beg for more, my love." He says as Juvia gulps. "J-Juvia is...?" She shifts as she gasps, feeling kisses on her leg and neck at the same time.

"Payback."

🌞

Sting groans, shifting off from the bed, seeing a nude Lucy sleeping beside him, the white tattoos fresh, and now he didn't have to worry about the consequences. She was eternally his. He gives her a tender kiss, wrapping his strong arms around her as he snuggles into her chest, wanting to stay like this forever, however, as royals to Edolas Realm, they had to present themselves in order to gain the loyalty and trust of the people.