Chapter Thirty Six: Wrath of Zeref

All I can see is Mard's chest.

"Is that so, Mard?"

My eyes widen as my heart continues to pound inside my ribs. My adrenaline runs faster than my heart. My blood boils, my eyesight is extremely active. Mard slowly turns around as purple is all he and I see. Extreme purple that could be close to a deep deep black. My legs tremble as clothes slowly appear on Mard and he stands elegantly, his hair done in his ponytail once again. "Ahhh, lord Zeref." He muses as I lay, immobilized completely as Zeref slowly takes his eyes off of Mard.

As they go on to me.

He sees me like this, naked and covered with blood and my white liquid of shame. He looks at the covers in disgust as he growls, squeezing his eyes shut as purple transforms to red.

"Get. Out."

"But my lord Zer--"

"I SAID GET OUT!" Zeref screams as Mard quickly leaves, and I tremble, heart pounding. Zeref's eyes roam towards my body, looking in disgust.

"Get up." He lightly commands, almost scolds.

I do as I'm told, as I feel all the liquids trickle down me, and I shake.

"Out of the bed."

I step off, and look around for my Zeref-like clothes to wear.

"What happened?" He growls as he picks up the sheets and slowly walks towards the fireplace and with his eye command, the fire burns and he throws the sheets inside.

"Juvia..." I gulp.

"You what?!"

"Juvia and Mard....were gonna..."

"Intercourse?" Zeref laughs as he says this. "Repulsive, you silly girl!" He heads for the closet as he tosses me new clothes. "Put that on! You'll explain everything to me! Every damn thing! You better be damn lucky if all I do to you is bite you!"

"...You wouldn't consider whipping Juv-Juvia...do you--"

"AND I WOULD! THAT LITTLE STUNT YOU PULLED, YOU SERIOUSLY ARE GETTING ON MY LAST NERVES JUVIA!"

He grabs me as he throws me down onto the bed as I yelp. "Tell me now! Every damn thing! Now!" I gulp as I begin speaking.

"First, Juvia and Jellal...ahh!!"

I gasp as I feel his fangs slip inside my shoulder and I can do is moan.

"I didn't tell you stop! Keep going!" Zeref starts to suck my blood out as I sniffle and run my hands up his back, up his hair.

He grabs my hands and slams them down onto the bed as he keeps going.

"Jellal and Juvia took a bath together..." I gasp as he sinks his teeth deeper, in anger and in jealousy.

"And? Did you two do anything in particular?"

"No, just bathe..."

"What about Mard?! Why the hell!" He is so angry he can't finish his sentence.

"He...he blackmailed me, he said he'd tell you about it...and and...Jellal would be killed...Juvia didn't want...ahhh!"

I gasp as he lifts my legs up and lets his head in as he bites my inner thigh.

"He...he said that he wouldn't tell you if I became his sex slave..."

He stops, his head raises, blood travelling down his mouth.

"How dare you fall to blackmail? I would much rather have Jellal touch you than Mard! Now, your punishment, since you're still a dirty girl...I shall bathe you!"

I gulp.

"B-But!"

"What! Two men have already seen you completely naked! Now it's my turn! I'm going to bathe you clean of your filth!" He picks me up and throws me over his shoulder.

"You're going to be cleaned by me, Juvia my queen."