Chapter Sixty Three: Part Of Your World

🔑Lucy🔑

We eat breakfast as Ultear sits next to Juvia and Gray and Loke sit by me. I'm a bit weirded out by Gray's choice to sit by me. "Wait until you guys meet my childhood bestie!" Ultear exclaims as Juvia smiles. "Who is this childhood bestie?" Juvia asks cutely. "His name is Jellal Siegrain Mystogan-Fernandes!" Ultear declares as Juvia gets up, "Juvia will go get some blueberries to go with her cupcake." Juvia declares as I smile, nodding, as Gray smiles at me weirdly, I shift closely to Loke. The waitress accidentally spills water, gasping as she sees Juvia skipping.

"M-Ma'am! Wait!!!" The waitres gasps as Juvia slips forward. "Kyaaa!!!" She yelps, as Loke, Ultear, and I quickly stand up in immediate reaction as someone manages to grab Juvia, and pull her up. She meets eyes with a bold blue haired boy as his eyes stare into hers back. "Are...you okay?" He asks, supporting himself by standing up, and she stares at him for a very long time before, pulling away. "Tha-Thank you...." She awaits for him to give her his name. He smiles softly. "Jellal, and you are?" He places a hand out for a handshake.

"Juvia." She shakes his hand firmly, smiling, and it was as if these two were in a totally different world. Ultear slowly walks towards them. "I see you two have already met, anyways, Jellal. This is my best friend, Juvia. The one I was talking about." Ultear declares. "Talking...about? Huh?" I say lowly as Gray chuckles. "Maybe Ultear wants Jellal and Juvia to date." Loke exchanges confused glances at me, as I scoff. "Gray! How can you say that! Juvia is YOUR girlfriend!" I say as Gray plainly shrugs. I sigh, tapping at the table

"And his fiance too." Loke says as Gray grunts. "Things aren't working out for me and Juvia..." He mumbles as I look at him in disbelief. "What! You proposed to her yesterday! How can you..." I growl as Ultear and the bluenettes come back and sit down. We talk for a bit until we finally get to eat. After our dinner, Juvia and I go home to our guardian, Mira. "What! You two are ENGAGED?!?!" She gasps loudly as Juvia and I both nod. "O-Oh my...well....congratulations!" She hugs us and sends us off to sleep.

I stare at my engagement ring before closing my eyes, and hope that whatever Gray said doesn't bug me, or intervene with his relationship with Juvia.

But I am deeply wrong...