Chapter 32

Emily

That was a long ass night man, a long one. We fucked from 6 to 3, it's 11 now. After I took a shower and everything I made breakfast. While I was making breakfast the shower turned on.

...

"Nigga it ain't goin' no where.", I said laughing. He smiled and just looked at me after eating what was in his mouth. "What?".

"You're so beautiful.". I smiled and looked away

"Thank you.", I said looking back at him. "Well since we didn't talk I got something to tell you.".

"What?"

"I know getting a job now will be hard so I put money up for you. I'm not taking no for an answer."

"Why not?"

"Cause."

"Why?"

"Cause."

"W-"

"Terrence you know imma win right?". He did say anything for a minute then he started shaking his head.

"You right. You right. You didn't have to do that though."

"Yes I did Terrence It's my fault.", I whispered for some reason. "I killed him not you.".

"Baby-"

"I'll cut your dick off if you don't."

"Baby no you won't.", he said with a small smile.

"I won't?", I asked smiling and tilting my my head. I picked up the knife and played with it.

"Put the knife down."

"Make me.", I said biting my lip.

...

He wore a bitch out. I think, no I know the neighbors heard me calling him daddy damn near 100 times. I got a call from Issac, I let it go to voice mail. After the 6th time I answered.

Me:Yes Issac?
Issac:Jayda had to be rushed to the hospital.