C H A P T E R II

The next day was filled with plans. As you, Samantha and Scott flew over the Underground City you thought you sensed something off. Very off. You turned, and you were faced with many people behind you three with green cloaks on. You glared at them. Your friends seemed to notice too.
"Yo, (Y/n)! You see them too!?" She shouted at you. You turned and nodded. You formulated a plan in your head. "Samantha! I want you to head left. Scott! Head right! Let's separate so we can lose them!" You said. Your friends nodded, and you three split up.
Three people in the front split up. On person following each. You were being pursued by a man in a hood whom you didn't recognize. Although, you did see a slight glint in their grayish eyes.
You saw a building nearing you, and stopped your maneuver gear for a moment. You jumped off of the roof of the building, and did a summersault. You started your gear up again, and flew through a window. "Hey! Get outta here you bitch!" Yelled a man.

You hopped out of the other window, and flew past more. You went under a bridge, and turned a sharp corner, hoping you lost him. You stopped your gear, and turned around. He was nowhere in sight. You sighed in relief. 'At least he's gone,' you thought. You started walking, hoping the others didn't get caught, but just as you were about to fly away, a body slammed into yours. You fell to the ground, but regained your composure. You took out your swords, and charged with a battle cry. The man easily dodged your attacks.
"Pathetic. You're too slow for my liking," he said. He raised his fists, and he was too fast for you to see. He hit three of your pressure points, and kicked you to the floor.

You laid in the murky water, and grunted. You coughed, and a hand grabbed your (h/c) hair, and pulled your head up to face him. The man pulled his hood down. Short raven hair in an undercut revealed his features. Beautiful gray eyes with a hint of blue in them that could bore into your soul. The man stared at you for a moment, taking in your looks. He looked a little baffled at the moment, as if he'd seen you somewhere.
His eyes softened, and his grip loosened. He, for some odd reason, could feel his heart pounding.

For what seemed like the millionth time, his name was called.

"Captain Levi!"

The man-Levi-looked up. Commander Erwin of the Survey Corps, walked up to his comrade. "Bring her here," he said. Erwin's bright blue eyes lingered on Levi for a moment, but the short man did as he was told with a slight click of his tongue. He dragged the woman to the ground, and tied her hands behind her. She saw her two friends behind the tall man.
Erwin bent down to her level, and held out a handkerchief. She started at it. "What. Do you expect me to take it?" She asked. Erwin chuckled lightly. Her sass reminded him of the short Corporal. "I expect you to trust me enough. I'm going to take you to the world above, and I'm going to question you. Are you alright with that?" He asked gently. You didn't answer.

You looked over at Scott, who just looked away. You made your decision.

You sighed. "Why not?"