C H A P T E R VIII

The next day held many obstacles, some of which you couldn't wait to get past. The morning you all left, the sky was filled with grey looming clouds. 'I got a bad feeling about this,' you thought. Everyone was getting prepared to leave, although Commander Erwin looked as if he were having second thoughts. "Oi! Brat, get over here," the corporal called out to you.
You glanced at him, sighed, and walked over to him. "What?" You asked, as you looked up. (Yes up). A sudden urge to wrap your arms around him came to you, but you fought it. Why was that? Levi looked down at you, "from now on you're on my squad. Your two friends will be with Erwin." You knit your brows together. "And why is that necessary?" You asked.
"Tch, I'm in need of your skills moron. If you don't wanna follow orders, than you can leave and take your shit because you look like a constipated idiot," he said, mounting his horse. You growled at the insult but followed his orders nonetheless. You mounted your horse, and they continued the expedition. You looked at your friends for a bit before spreading out and heading in another direction.
You rode behind Levi's squad, one of the soldiers (you forgot his name) kept giving you side glances. You bit the inside of your cheek, feeling that your patience was beginning to thin. After an hour of riding through a forest Captain Levi had decided to let the horses rest, and for everyone else to take a brake.
"Petra, I want you to deliver a message to Commander Erwin, " Levi said. Sitting in front of a large stump, you tuned in, wanting to know what that message was. You wanted to break away from the group but you needed a good chance to do so, and that was looking nearly impossible at the moment. You had just picked up on the conversation at hand, when suddenly a blabbering idiot decided to interrupt your tuning in.
"Hey, you!" Said the man, pointing a finger at you. His old like appearance would've had you thinking he was an elderly man, if it weren't for his introduction earlier.
You looked up, mildly annoyed and disinterested. "Yeah you! Listen, if you wanna be a good soldier like me you're gonna have to follow every order Captain Levi gives you!" He said. The sound of hooves on mush, brought your attention back to what you were thinking earlier before the man distracted you from it. "And you disobey one order, you're gonna have to deal with m-" taking a step forward, the man tripped on a branch, and fell, biting his tongue in the process.
If you weren't annoyed by his previous actions, you would've gladly laughed at his idiocy and ignorance, but this was not the time. "I'd ask if you're okay, but frankly I don't give a shit. Who are you again?" You asked. "His name is Oruo. I thought he introduced himself already," said a blonde, which you remembered their name was Eld. You shrugged. A tiny drop of rain caused you to look up. It began pouring in less than a minute.
Now, your goal seemed even farther to reach than before.

A/n: sooooo sorry for not posting recently. I kind of forgot I had this account. Lmao. I've also decided to give my account to one of my closest friends since I feel like I won't be updating anymore if I decided to keep it. I'm also thinking about discontinuing my AssClass book, but I'm unsure. I'll notify the new user when I come to terms with the thought. Thanks for reading!! I loved you all so much!!!