C H A P T E R IV

After your meeting with Erwin and Levi, the two superiors offered the same questioning to your other two comrades. When they were both released, seeing as they were both siblings, you asked them what you told them. Samantha shrugged, "we just told them the regular: said our parents were dead and that we used the 3DMG for survival." Scott frowned. "I specifically told you not to tell them, you nitwit. Don't you understand?" He said. Sam just grunted, and started walking to the training grounds.
Once outside, you leading the group as usual, bumped into someone on your way to a certain spot under a tree. You looked up. She was much taller than you, you even had to crane your neck a bit. Her brown hair that was put into a messy ponytail, contrasted with her brown eyes that were enclosed around rectangular glasses.
She started grinning crazily, and she took you by the shoulders and shook you.

"I can't believe there's someone shorter than shorty!!!" She practically screamed. "Oi, shitty-glasses! Shut the hell up and help me out with theses shitty brats," said the familiar monotone voice you despised so much. Captain Levi made his way to Hanji, and pushed her slightly out of the way. Their heights made them look like complete opposites.
Levi, the stoic man who practically hated everything, and Hanji, the bubbly woman who looked like a mad scientist. Hanji grinned madly, and stared at you as if you were the most majestic creature on this planet.
"Levi.....care to introduce me!?" She said. Levi grunted in displeasure.

He pointed at Samantha, "this is Samantha Valentine, and this-" he pointed at Scott "-is her brother, Scott Valentine." He turned to you, and once again, he felt that same feeling he had gotten when he first saw you. His heart raced, and his mind went blank. His hands became slightly sweaty, to the point where he was disgusted with himself. He cleared his throat, and continued, hoping nobody saw anything...although how wrong he was. "And this shitty brat, is (F/n)(L/n)," he said. You scowled at him, and he gladly returned the gesture. Levi waved his hand, and started walking to the tree you were heading to. He sat under the shade, cross-legged, and stared at the four of you. "What? Are you waiting for a big entrance? Go ahead and train them shitty-glasses," he said, obviously bored. Hanji sighed dramatically, and smiled at you all.
"Okay! Let's get this show on the road!" She said. She walked over to the forest, and pointed at you. "You, (Y/n), are going to be taking your first test with the maneuver gear with Levi. You-" she pointed at Scott "-will be testing your reflexes with Mike, and you-" she pointed at Sam "-will be training with no weapons with me! Let's get this going!"

You put on your 3DMG and looked up at the tall wall of trees. You were anxious. Something about Levi made you want to look better at this than him. But, he knew something you didn't. You are being tested on your reflexes as well. And the thing is, is that you had to guess what was going to happen. You thought you were just going to dodge trees and shit.

But no, there was something else.