Baby Ruth or Princess

Baby Ruth. Yea you heard me not The Babe Ruth. Baby Ruth or Princess. Her real name? April Ruth daughter of the Babe Ruth.
Oh boy did she love her father. Her mother? I didnt know her. All i knows is that she left a note and left me with my father. Babe Ruth. Now he took care of me the best he could. That was until he got sick. He had cancer. He knew he would not make it and his daughter was only 9 at the time.
So he called his friend Mr. Mertle. He ask him to take care of me. Boy oh boy was i a handfull. I spent all the time i could with father. He even got me a jersey that says baby ruth with the number 3 on it.
On the last day he bought me a dog i named him Hercules ruth. My fathers last words to me were, NEVER let the FEAR of striking OUT keep you from playing the GAME. Now my sweet heart i love you. Strong, brave,beautiful, stubborn, loveing, i love you for you i remember smiling. "Ok daddy! Im gunna be like you one day! A legend! I'll make you proud!"

 "Ok daddy! Im gunna be like you one day! A legend! I'll make you proud!"

He smiled and went to sleep. He never woke up.
As i got older i realized that people only like me for my dad not for me. Mr. Mertle move to San Fernando Valley. Thats were Hercules got known as The Beast.
No one knows my father. Well my real father. That was till summer of 1962..........

How was that? You like? If you dont know the movie sandlot....go watch it....peace!!