11 Smalls Narrator

" Babe Ruth?" Everyone shouted. The beast growled. "No!" Shouted squints. "The Beast got it." Ham said. "You're dead as a doornail, Smalls." Timmy said. "You're dead as a doornail." Tommy repeated. "Smalls," started April. "you mean to tell me that you went home and swiped a ball... that was signed by Babe Ruth," April paused. "And you brought it here and actually played with it?" Finished timmy. "Actually played with it?" Tommy repeated. "Yeah, but I was gonna bring it back." Smalls said. "But it was signed by Babe Ruth." Snaped april. "Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. You keep telling me that. Who is she?" Ask smalls. "Did you just say who is she?" Ask April. "What?" Smalls said confused. "The Sultan of Swat!" Shouted benny. "The King of Crash." April butted in. "The Colossus of Clout." Timmy said  "The Colossus of Clout." Tommy repeated. "Babe Ruth!" Everyone shouted. "The Great Bambino!" Ham shouted. Relizationhit Smalls in the face. "Oh, my God! You mean that's the same guy?" Smalls ask. "Yes! Smalls, Babe Ruth is the greatest baseball player that ever lived. People say he was less than a god but more than a man. You know, like Hercules or something. That ball you just aced to The Beast is worth, well, more than your whole life." Benny said. Smalls Groaned. "I don't feel so good." Smalls said. "Uh-oh, fan him." Squints said. They all fanned him with their mitts. "We have to get that ball back." Smalls said determined. "When does your old man get home from work?" Ask Benny. "He's gone on business. Out of town. But he could be back anytime." Smalls said. "All right. Find out when." Benny said.

"And, guys, spread out and look for bottles and cash 'em in. We need cents. We gotta buy us a ball." April snaped.
"Come on. Let's go!" Benny said.  "Go, go, go, go!" Yeah yeah said once they saw April Timmy anf Tommy running back with a bag. "Move, move! Come on." Ham said. "Give me the ball." April said. "I have the best hand writing. Give me something to write with." April snaped.

For some reason April was pissed off that day. I had no idea why.

"I got a pencil." Squints said.  "Give me a pen, not a pencil!" April snaped. She signed it. "It looks exactly like it" Benny said. "Yea, His mom's never gonna know the difference." Kenny said. "This'll just buy us some time, you dorks." April said looking at them.  "Okay, come on."