4 April narrator

"Hey, guys, sorry I'm late. My mom made me put on my jacket," Smalls started "and then she made me do the dishes." The boys laughed expect April. "Your poor little mommy made you do the big bad dishes." Bertram said in a baby voice. "Hey, you want a s'more?" Ham ask. "Some more what?" Smalls ask. "No, no, you want a s'more?" Ham said. "I haven't had anything yet, so how can I have some more of nothing?" Smalls questioned. "Shut up!"  "You're killing me, Smalls." Ham shouted. "All right These are s'mores stuff,"Ham started. " Okay, pay attention." "First you take the graham. You stick the chocolate on the graham. Then you roast the 'mallow." Ham demonstrated. "When the 'mallow's flaming, you stick it on the chocolate." Ham said. "You're gonna set the place on fire." April commented. "Then... you cover it with the other end." Ham "Make me one of those." "Yeah, me too." The boys said over lapping eachother. "I don't like that chocolate stuff. Kind of messy, but good." "Try some." Ham insisted. "Okay. Quiet, you guys." Squints said.  "Shh! Shh! Quiet! Are you trying to wake it up? It just went to bed." Whispered Squints. "just went to bed?" Smalls ask "Shh! The Beast." All the boys said togethe. "yeah!" "Shh! Jeez." "Dang. Shh. Now quiet." The boys muttered.
"The legend of The Beast goes back a long time... before any of us could even pick up a baseball. Back to a place called Mertle's Acres. It all started about, mmm, years ago, when thieves kept stealing junk from Mertle's Acres junkyard. So Mr. Mertle, the guy that used to own the place, got him this new pup from the dog pound. He fed him whole sides of beef... and turned the pup loose in the junkyard. And the pup was grateful. Thunderous foot steps And so, in a few weeks, the pup grew into The Beast. And he grew big, and he grew mean... so that he could protect the junkyard with only one thing on his mind: to kill everyone that broke in. And he did, and he liked it a lot! Men screaming The Beast was the most perfect junkyard dog that ever lived. A true killing machine. But after a while, the cops started getting phone calls from people... reporting all the missing thieves, the ones The Beast had killed. It added up to about 105" squints said.
Like that was true! Hell mr. Mertle was my adoptive father. I wondered how the story came to be.....

"They never found a single body. Not one. Some people say they all got away. But we all know what really happened. The Beast ate them. He ate them bone and all. The Beast was too good at his guard dog job, so the police said he had to be retired. My grandpa, Squidman Palledorous, was police chief back then. He ordered Mr. Mertle to turn his backyard into a fortress... and chain up The Beast and put him under the house... where he could never get out to eat children and stuff. That's where he's been for years. There was growling from out side. And that's where he'll be for the rest of his life. Because Mr. Mertle asked the cops how long... he had to keep The Beast chained up like a slave, they said until forever." Timmy and tommy echoed  "Forever. Forever. Forever. Forever. Forever."
April scoffed. The boys looked at her. "I dont belive that one bit" April said woth her arms crossed. She had on a black tank top with bakc and white  strioed shorts. "Hell i walked that dog before." April muttered. "What!?" They all shouted before whispering again. "You walked the beast?" Ask kenny. "Yes. That dog is mean at first but he is just a big teddy bear" April said. "Smalls go look out the window." Benny said. Smalls look out the window to hear a low but frightning growl. "See!?" Ham started loud he got softer. "The beast is...is...a beast" ham whispered. April rolled her yes. "Whatever, goodnight" April said getting in her sleeping bag.