7 Narrator Scotty

"Yeah, yeah, you were. Your tongue was hangin' out of your head, and you was swoonin'. Oh, Wendy Peffercorn, my darling lover girl." Yeah-yeah said He chuckled. "I said shut up! I've got a lot of things on my mind!" Squints shouted.  "This pop isn't working, Benny. I'm baking like a toasted cheeser!" Ham said.  "It's so hot here!" "It's 102 degrees out there. You can't play baseball."squints said. "You have to call it for the day." Bertram said. "You gotta listen to him, Benny." April said.  "Vote then. Anybody who wants to be... a 'can't hack it' panty waist... who wears their mama's bra, raise your hand." Ham said. "I wear a bra ham" April said.  "Yeah, I can handle that." Yeah-yeah said.  They all agreed. "Fine, fine, fine! Be like that. So what are we gonna do?" Benny ask. They laughed.  "Scam pool honeys!" Kemny said.

Benny would've played ball all day, all night, rain, shine, tidal wave, whatever. Baseball was the only thing he cared about. But of all the things we ever did besides baseball, going to the pool was what he tolerated best. Even though none of us had ever seen a Playboy magazine,  which we constantly lied about, we figured going to the pool was the next best thing to being there.
"I remember you. Oh, sexy. Hey, girls. Cannonball!" Ham shoutd. The women that were laying down got wet and screamed. It wasn't really the pool honeys like we said, because if any one of them had come up to any one of us, we'd have just peed our pants. We all went because-- well, because Wendy Peffercorn was the lifeguard.
All the boys were in the pool except april. "Aw, man." "Yeah, yeah. Too cool." Yeah-yeah said.  "She don't know what she's doing." Timmy said.  "She don't know what she's doing." Tommy repeated. "Yeah, she does. She knows exactly what she's doing. I've swum here every summer of my adult life. And every summer, there she is, lotioning, oiling, oiling, lotioning."Benny said. Then April came out next to Wendy. "What? April works here?" Said smalls shocked.April to started to oil herself.  Benny kept staring at April. One day it became too much... "I can't take this no more!" Squints said. "Move!" He added. And he did the most desperate thing...any of us...had ever seen.  "What's wrong with him?" Ham ask. "What's he doing?" They all ask eachother. Three summers of this. I think he finally snapped. "I don't know" bertrem said. "But that's the deep end," paused Ham  "and Squints can't swim." Ham added.
While this was going dow. Benny was still staring at April. He notice how her eyes shined when she saw a bird in the sky. He noticed how her hair was flowing with the wind. He noticed how the bathing suit fit her body perfectly. There was this one word. Friends. That word hit him like a bullet. She probably saw him only as a friends. 
"Wendy look" April said pointng at squints. He waved and pushed up his glasses. Wendy waved back. Squints jump in and didnt come up.
"Somebody help him!" "Squints!"  "Somebody help him!" "Come on!" The boys shouted. Wendy got off her post and jump in the pool.  "Move back. Move back." April said stadning next to wendy. "Come on up, Wendy." " Everybody move back. Move back. Roll him over."  "Never mind! Never mind!"  "Come on, Squints." Wendy startes to do cpr. "Come on, Squints." "Come on!"  "Squints!"  The boys shouted. Wendy puts her lips back on his mouth doing mouth to mouth cpr -"Come on, Squints." " Squints" "Come on, Squints" " Come on." "Wake up!"   "Come on, breathe, would you?"  "Come on, Squints!" " You can do it! Pull through, bud!"  "Come on, man!" "Come on" "Yeah, yeah. He looks pretty crappy." " Squints!" " Come on, man." "Oh, God, he looks like a dead fish." Then wendy went to breath. When Squints opend his mouth. "Wendy! Wait!-" April tried to warn Wendy.  "What?" All the boys said together. Squints pulled Wendy into a kiss.
This magic moment. There was a Muffled Grunt. wendy Screams  "Little pervert!"   "Oh, man, he's in deep shit." Benny said. The Boys Shouted.  "And stay out!" Wendy shoutes. April threw their cloths at them. "Oh, hey, here's your glasses." Benny said "Did you plan that?" Ask smalls. "Of course I did. I been planning it for years." Squints said proudly. "You guys, he planned that! He knew what he was doing!" Ham said.
Michael "Squints" Palledorous walked a little taller that day. We had to tip our hats to him. He was lucky she hadn't beat the crap out of him. We wouldn't have blamed her. What he'd done was sneaky, rotten and low... and cool. Not another one among us would've ever in a million years... even for a million dollars had the guts to put the move on the lifeguard. He did. He had kissed a woman, and he had kissed her long and good. We got banned from the pool forever that day. But every time we walked by after that, the lifeguard looked down from her tower, right over at Squints...and smiled.