I think i love you

What is this feeling I can understand why I feel sad Izana thinks he loves someone maybe I... no I can I don't know why ugh 😑
Ann are you ok?
Lilly I'm fine just thinking that's all!
About Izana I'm guessing!
What um well ya sorta
You know what I'll give you the rest of the day of!  And if you talk to Izana all give you your pay and if you tell him how you feel I'll give you today's wages. 
What are you talking about?
Ann you have fallen hard in love with him just add mite it your heart hurts when not by his side am I right?
Well sort of but he likes someo-
Don't even think about making up an excuse go get lost go find him! Bye
What er umm Lilly?
Ann!
Izana you umm scared me !
Sorry are you busy?
Well no !
Would you like to walk with me!?
Sure... shoot I'm blushing stop that!
Ann I think I'm in love with you I feel exactly like you said love feels like!
I'm the one he said he had fallen in love with no way!  He's walking away what do I do I i I i Izana you can't say something like that and walk away!

She look like she's scared I'll go and let her think!  Hu she grabs my coat and tells me I can't walk away after saying something like that!  All of a sudden she reaches up and kisses my on the lips her lips are soft and warm!

I close my eyes and standing as tall as I can I kiss him! He puts his arm around my back and leans down so I don't have to strain to kiss him
It feels amazing his soft lips on mine I don't what this to end but it does we both gasp as we pull away. I love you Izana!
I love you to!
My first kiss was with the first prince of claranes!
My first kiss was taken by a run away princess!
That was your first kiss?
Yes!
Well you can imagine how much both of them were blushing probably more red than this🎒
Come with me there's a room we can sit in and talk not far from here!
Ok
He grabs my hand and gently pulls me with him my face is still so red I hope he doesn't notice!

Here we are make you self at home it's not the best place to be but better than nothing!
It's fine.   We walk into a room with a few couches and a table and a small fireplace!
I sit down and Izana sits on the far end of the couch!
Izana can I do it again?  Shoot I'm blushing uncontrollably.
What umm sure .
I lean over and gently kiss his cheek!
He looks at me with questions in his eyes!
What I didn't say I was going to kiss your lips!
Why you are such a Little tease aren't you?
Maybe!
We sit on the couch talking for about an hour when we here voices out side!
Izana who's out there!?
Zen and Shiraukiy!
You don't like Zen being in love with her do you?
Not really she's just a commoner and Zen need someone with a crown!
I didn't have a crown and you fell in love with me!
Yes I know but...
But Zen needs a princess by his side am I right?
Yes...
Izana I know you don't like Zen falling in love with Shiraukiy but sometimes you need to let the story play and not try to rewrite it!
I know!

Hey hope you liked it I love this one so much romance and love there's a lot more of that to come!