Life or death?

Shiraukiy how's Ann?
Well not much sign of any change in her condition... I'm sorry!
Thank you Shiraukiy.  You may go now!
As Shiraukiy and Zen leave Zen rests his hand on my shoulder and says...
Izana I believe she'll wake up!
Thank you Zen!
As I sit there alone I start to think Zen didn't call me lord brother... Ann please wake up I need you!  I feel tears dripping down my cheeks... Ann you have one hour left please open your eyes!

I feel like my chest is heavy and my side hurts ...   I hear a voice say to me!
Ann I know you want to come see me again but there's someone who needs you more than me!
I turn around and see my.... mother smiling at me.  I gasp and run to her...
Mom what are you doing here?
Ann don't you see...
See what?
Your the one who is not supposed to be here!
We're am I ?
Your I'm the word between life and death.  You need to make a choice!  Me or him.
My mother points to a window and I see Izana crying by my side and he holds my hand!
Mom you mean I need to choose if I want to go back to him or to come to you!?
Yes... Ann I want you to be with me but I can see that he needs you more than I do.
Mom please I want to be with you!😥.
I know but think what is more important the past or the present! ?
The present because we can't change the past! Right?
That's right so go back to him!
Mom...
I know I'll see you again someday. So go to him he need you!
Ok I will but mom...  I love you!
I love you to!
As I slowly open my eyes I feel a head resting against my hands and hear crying!

I look up when I feel her hand shift...
And see her smiling face... ANN!!!
Your crying Izana!
Shut up
I love you
I love you to princess Ann

The clock strikes 10:30

Not a moment to soon you've been sleeping for 23 hours and 59 minutes
I'm sorry I scared you Izana!
It's ok now that your back!!
I hear a gentle knock on the door as Zen Shiraukiy and the others walk in and see me awake they all start rejoicing.
I gently laugh
To see you all so happy makes me happy!
Ann you need to rest that injury wont heal if you don't!
I know Shiraukiy but I need to tell you something!
As they listen I tell them how I came back to life and they hardly believe me. It Izana says that he felt like he wasn't the only one by my side.

Sorry that this chapter is so short and a little bit weird!!