Good by

I forgot the name of bandits that we're Shiraukiys dad's in sorry:(
Lord brother... news from m the west borders!
What is it Zen?
There's an band of people calling themselves the lions of the mountains. There is whispers of them looking for a girl with different colour hair.
WHAT? You mean Ann or Shiraukiy?
I'm afraid it could be one of them!
But they are leaving to go too tonburg tomorrow!
I know is was wondering if we should send more gards with them lord brother?
Yes send a few more but don't forget that this could be a trap and they might attack the castle instead!
Yes lord brother!

Izana I'm so excited to go with Shiraukiy thank you for letting my go!!
Ann I hear that there are people looking for either you or Shiraukiy!
To do what with us?
I don't know but I'm worried about you going!
Izana I'm sure it's just bluffing there probably just useless threats.
I hope so.
Can we sit for a while on the couch?
Ya sure!
As I walk towards the couch I look out the window and see Zen and Shiraukiy talking!   I not paying attention to we're I was waking trip over a chair....     I feel myself falling but before I know what's happening a strong arm grabs me and pulls me into a hug. He whispers in my ear...   be careful you could hurt yourself! I start to blush uncontrollably.
Don't tell me you embarrass just resting In my arms!
I-z-a-n-a your a jerk!
I know but you love me anyway!
Ya so what!
We sit on the couch and Izana starts to play with my hair I feel my self starting to get sleepy before I knew it in sleeping!

We are sitting on the couch and she falls asleep while I'm playing with her hair!   I get up and gently plant a kiss in her forehead then pull a blanket over her. I whisper I love you more than anything else in the world.

I wake up not knowing how long I slept I look around and see a blanket pulled up on me and see Izana sitting on a chair not to far away I grab the blanket and walk over to Izana I lift his arm and crawl into his lap we're I push my head up against his chest. I fall asleep listening to his heart beat.

I wake up to something pushing against me I look down and see Ann curling up on my lap she rest her head on my chest and goes to sleep.  I put my arms around her back and kiss her on the top of the head then go to sleep.

I wake up about an hour later and look up to see Izana staring at me with a smile on his face.   I suddenly realize we're i was sitting.  I jump back and as I fall out of Izanas lap he grabs me and pulls me back on to him! And says....
Don't leave me just yet!    My you cheeks are red don't tell me you want to go?
No it's just embarrassing sitting on you!🤗
Please stay for a few more minutes. Your carriage is leaving soon and it will be months before I see you again.
Only three weeks!
Which is to long!
I miss you already!
Stop it your embarrassing me!
Lord Izana the carriage is leaving!
What oh Ann that's your call!
Yes... now look who's blushing!
Shut up!
Shiraukiy are you ready?
Yup Ann are you!
I need to say good by but then I ready.
Izana!
Ann be careful!
I will... see you soon!
Yes.

Izana leans down planting a small kiss on my lips. He whispers I love you
I love you to!
Hey guys so Ann and Shiraukiy are going to tonanburg this is were things start to happen
Ps I'm kinda following the movies:)