Chapter-1

I, on the other hand, look nothing like Mum. Everyone says I take after Dad. Dad left us when I was 2. I had black wavy hair that went to my mid back and I had chocolate brown eyes. My eyes probably had bags under them from not being able to sleep.

I was so hungry, I could barely talk. I walked up to Mum and hugged her. "Mum!" I exclaim happily.

"Hello lovely!" Mom says as she pulls away, taking one of my suitcases from my hand. "I can't wait to show you the house and your room! Oh and we have neighbors, the North's. They are really nice people and have a son and daughter your age. We will be attending Dinner with them."

Great, I already am going to be introduced to our neighbors and they have kids our age and to top it all off, I'm pretty shy around strangers and probably won't say anything during the whole visit.

We both start to walk to Mum's car. We get in and she pulls into our house.

It looked amazing! It wasn't too big or too small, just cozy and warm! The house had black shingles with a black lining around the doors and windows and everything else was white which gave our house the old fashion look. I jumped out of the car and hurried into the house with Mum behind me chuckling. I run up the stairs and into my room. The walls were a teal color with a purple bed in the middle and a couch on the side. I loved it! There was two windows.

"I'm going to the grocery store while you settle in. Bye, Skylar!"

"Bye Mum!" I say as she leaves.

I take out my iPhone and plug it into my radio. I quickly put it on Pandora and on Shuffle. I put my hair into a ponytail, ready to dance and sing my heart out to the song that should come on. 'Love More' by Chris Brown came on. I started to make up my own choreography in Hip Hop. Back in London, I took dancing lessons. I started to sing with Chris Brown.

" Imma get it right we gon' love some more! Imma get it Imma get it Till we get Till we get it Imma get it right we gon' love some more!"

I sang and danced until the end. For the special finale, I did a round off back handspring into a split. I was breathing heavy. I heard claps. I looked for the sound and I saw, right through my open window, 6 people.1 girl, 5 boys. 5 were clapping and the other boy wasn't paying attention. Oh God, they saw my horrible dance moves and singing. I blushed a dark crimson and  put my head in between my knees.

"No need to be embarrassed! That was amazing!" A girl said through the window. I didn't notice how close my window was to theirs. I got up and went to it, still blushing.

"Sorry you had to see that." I say, surprising myself. I don't really talk to strangers without stuttering but somehow I felt comfortable around them.

"Where did you learn moves like that? Are you from England or something?" One boy asked. He had blond hair with a little swoop and blue eyes.

I smile at his question. "I took dance and yes I'm from England." I say. I had a pretty thick accent.

"What's your name?" The girl asks me.

"Skylar but you can call me Sky."

"Well Sky, I'm Arianna but you can call me Ari." said the girl.

"Nathan." Said the blonde headed blue eyed boy. All of the guys were cute. Especially the boy who looked like he wasn't paying attention to anything. I quickly cleared my thoughts. No, you can tell he's the bad boy and he's the Player.Don't fall for him, Sky. I think to myself.

"Mason."

"Michael. Call me Mikey or Mike."

"Taylor." said another boy. They were all my age. You could tell. The only one who hasn't introduced himself was the annoyed Bad Boy.