Chapter-6

Skylar's POV

Right after school, Kaiden takes me in his car and home.

"What should I wear?" I ask.

Kaiden smiles. "It's something special so what do you think? Bring a extra pair of casual clothes!" He asks me.

I smile and run inside."Bring a extra pair of casual clothes!" Kaiden yells after me as he goes to his house next door.  I hurry to my room and go through all of my clothes. I found the perfect thing. A blue dress with my hair down and with a pretty band in it.  I put on my black bird necklace with a matching blue purse and a grey beanie. I put the beanie on. I had blue sequin high heels. I'm so glad I took dance cause if I didn't, I wouldn't be able to walk in them. I put on some lip stick. I also put everything on and packed a t-shirt with some shorts. As I came down the stairs, there was a knock on the door. I answered it. "Hi." I say smiling. Kaiden's mouth was open. He wore a tux and looked sharp in it. It was white and blue.

"Wow babe, you look beautiful." I smile.

"Thanks. You look handsome might I add." I say as I hold out my index finger, gesturing him to come closer. He smiled and came closer. I gestured again. He kept getting closer until all he could do was lean in.

I crashed my lips against his. I bit his lip, begging for entrance. He moaned ,opening his mouth. I slip my tongue into his mouth. Our tongues wrestled. He gently bit my tongue causing me to moan. I pull away, causing him to pout.

"That was your anniversary present." I say smiling.

"Well, I want more anniversary presents then." He says back smiling. I look at his lips. I smile. They were a light pink from my lip stick and they were puffed out a little. I go up to him and ruffle his hair. I start to wipe his lips. They were just so kissable.

I laugh. "You have lipstick." I say.

He licks his lips and smiles. "Let's go to our reservation." 'Kaiden says. He holds out his hand as I take it. He guides me to his convertible and we both get in. He takes my hand and kisses my forehead. He starts to drive."I hope you like it." He says.

"As long as I'm with you, I'll love it." I say. He smiles and pulls in to Hattfield's. One of the most expensive restraints in the city. "Kaiden-" "Don't worry about it. I have plenty of money." He explains.

I sigh. "Are you sure?"

He nods. "Positive"

He gets out and goes to my side to open my door. He holds out his hand and I take it. We both walk inside as we go inside.

I chose the cheapest thing on the menu which was salad. Kaiden did the same. After we ate, we also talked.  After Kaiden paid the check,  we both went to the bathroom and changed into our casual clothes, leaving the restaurant.

"Where to next Mr. North?" I ask, smiling.

"A secret that you will soon find out." He says as he drives. This time it was a playground. I loved playgrounds. When he parks, I jumped out and ran to the swings. Kaiden was right beside me in a heartbeat. We had a lot of things in common.<br>We both swung on the swings.

After that, we went to the slides. We went through the double slide. We went down laying backwards. We stopped moving when it reached the end. We both look at each other, leaning in. Our lips met. My hand goes to his face. I pull away and look at him. His eyes were still closed.  I start to stroke his face. My hand goes to his lips. His soft lips. I run my fingers over his lips. I start to play with his hair.

"I love you. I love everything about you." I say.

He opens his eyes. "Why do you love me?" He asks.

"I love your hair," I say stroking it. "Your personality,Your eyes," I  say. "Your flaws," I say again. "Your abs." I start to trace them through his shirt. He laughs. "I love your lips," I say brushing my fingers lightly across them. "I love each and every part of you so much. You mean the world to me. I love you." I say, kissing him passionately. 

"You are my world." I whisper to him. "And I'm proud to say that I have your heart and you have every ounce and part of mine." I say to him. He kisses me. His hand cups my face. I kiss back. He pulls away to where our foreheads are touching. "I don't know what I'd do without you." He mumbles. I smile.

"Probably die." I say to him.

He smiles. "Probably."

a/n

sorry for making url wait so long for that update

will try and update sooner

**********************************************