Chapter-8

Kaiden's POV

I saw my mom's painkillers. I pushed myself out of bed and took them. Four of them. I laid down feeling my vision become blurry. Watching my life slowly slip away.

Skylar's POV

After three weeks, I couldn't handle anymore. I ran next door. Nobody was home. I opened the door and ran upstairs. I opened his bedroom door. I freeze. Kaiden's body was laying on the bed. I looked to the side. There was an empty pill bottle right beside him. Before I even had to think, I was dragging him into the bathroom. "DON'T DIE ON ME!! DON'T DIE KAIDEN!" I yelled. I dragged the both of us into the bathtub cutting on the water, sobbing my eyes out. I stroke his hair. "KAIDEN!" I sobbed over and over again rocking the both of us back and forth.

Kaiden gasped and started to choke. I kissed his head and face. The both of us were crying now. I cut off the water. "Why did you do that?" I ask, pained.

"Living without you is a life that isn't worth living." He said through sobs. We both held each other, sobbing.

I turn him around so that he was facing me. "Don't you ever do that again." I kiss him. He kisses back. I pull away. "I shouldn't have done that. I should've listened to you." I say, hearing my voice crack.

We both get out of the bathtub and I dry him off. "I love you, I whispered. "Nothing can change that." 

"I love you too. So much, it's scary. I don't even know how I did it, I just remember being depressed." He whispers back.

He kisses my forehead as he starts to cry again. "I thought that if I died, I'd never see you again." He whispers.  "I should've pulled away right then and there." He says. "Please forgive me." He pleads.

I look at him. "Are you crazy? You just almost killed yourself for me! I'd have be stupid to not! Just don't do it again." I say as I look down. "I don't know what I'd do without you." I tell him.

"Die probably." He says, smiling.

"Probably." I say back, both of us having the same memory. "Are you going to tell you're parents?" I whispered.

Kaiden shakes his head. "That doesn't matter now. Just come here." He pulls me onto the bed with him as he holds me as close to him as possible. He wraps his arms around my waist. He kisses my forehead one last time as we both drifted off to sleep.

a/n

wooooo!!!!! story finally complete 

hoped you like it

vote comment and add