0.4 (UNDER EDITING)

Angelica’s P.O.V:

WHAT THE FUCK?!

HOW THE HELL DID HARRY KNOW WHERE I WORKED?

“Babe?” Harry asked.

I look at him.

“Do you need a lift babe?”

Why the fuck did he call me babe?

I turned around and began walking home, not wanting to go in a car in him or anyone in matter of fact.

I hear Harry chuckle and he him drive next to me, driving the same speed as my walking speed.

“Pl-Please leave me a-alone.” I ask, my heartbeat increasing.

Please don’t have another panic attack Angelica.

He helped you last night so you shouldn’t be scared.

Oh my god you’re talking to yourself.

“Babe, it’s ok.” He says.

Stop calling me a fucking babe you creep.

I begin to walk faster up the street, but of course he speeds up too.

“I know you missed your bus, it will probably be an hour walk home c’mon.” He says, checking if anyone is behind him.

I continue ignoring him. This has never happened in my life, a fucking creep followi-

A loud bang erupts the whole street as Harry runs over a bin.

“Fuck.” He silently says as he gets back onto the street.

It begins to be hard to breath and I’m fucking shitting myself. I stop walking.

“You finally changed your mind.” Harry says, I can hear the grin in he’s fucking voice.

I turn around and begin bolting down the street, knowing that Harry can’t drive down this way.

As I bolt, I can hear Harry’s car screech. Fuck, he’s making a U-turn.

I look to my right and see an ally way and quickly run down it.

Harry’s P.O.V:

She’s probably fucking shitting herself.

Harry you idiot.

As I quickly enter the ally way that she entered, I earn beeps from the people that I cut off.

As I drive down the ally, which is pretty short, she’s nowhere in sight. Wow she must run fast. I quickly speed out of the ally way, and see that she’s not in sight on the main road.

I will just meet her at her house.

Angelica’s P.O.V:

As I see Harry’s car exit the ally way and out of sight, I break. I begin to sob and shake. I drop all the things that I was holding and slide down the ground.

He was following me.

He knows where I work.

Why do I have to be he’s next target.

He’s probably a fucking murder.

As I think of the possibilities of what Harry is going to do to me, I begin to cry so much that it was hard to breath.

Why the fuck do I have to have a panic attack now.

How does Harry know that I wor-