Chapter 21: "Ride me" (Part one)

I woke up to the sound of my phone alarm ringing. Getting up, I immediately turned it off, so that I don't wake Asher, who was sleeping peacefully beside me. After our love making session, Asher and I cuddled up in his bed; I fell asleep talking with him.

His hair fell over his eyes, making him look boyish, and the yellow morning sunlight laid on his tan skin. He was naturally handsome while awake and now he looked adorable as he softly snored. My eyes went to the little dome over his duvet, close to his hips. I knew he was naked underneath his sheets, was that his...

Carefully, I removed the duvet over from his hip revealing his marvelous erection. I slowly crawled between his legs, cautious enough to not wake him yet.

I took his dick in my hand and began stroking the thickness. The veins of his cock swelled right under my fingers. He stirred in his sleep, grunting from the back of his throat. I wrap my lips around the head and licked the tip of his impressive erection, despite seeing it a couple times. He was fully awake now. "Yes, suck it, baby," he breathed out and took my hair in his hand to take him deeper into my mouth. My hands clenched around his butt cheeks, as I try to take all of him in, I can feel his tip brush the back of my throat. He begins moving in and out in my mouth, my becomes pussy wet by the sounds he is making. Then, I felt the hot liquid shoot out, I try swallow everything as his cock pumped his release inside my mouth.

"That was the best way anyone has ever woken me up." He pulled me up toward him, kissing me hard. Parting my lips, he plunged his tongue into my mouth and proceeded as if he was making love. He flipped us, so that he was on top. Breaking the kiss, he took one of my nipples in his mouth, sucking and licking it, the combination of his hot mouth over my cold bud drove me crazy. Then he gave his attention to the other nipple, licking and sucking while pinching the other. Teasingly, he dragged his tongue down my navel. I was combusting inside.

He took my legs and placed them on top of his shoulders. My breath hitched when his fingers traced down my cunt. His eyes were full of arousal as his fingers entered me. I arch my back and he started stroking; working me up well. His warm breath tickled my skin, making me shiver. "Let me fuck you with my mouth." He told me before lowering his hot mouth onto me, softly fingering my clit as his fingers worked in perfect coordination with his tongue. I moan loudly when I immediately come all over his mouth, my body shook from the mind blowing orgasm.

I hear the ripping of the foil, then I feel his thick tip against my cunt. I closed my eyes as he entered me slowly. "What do you want?" He asked and stopped what he was going to do. His cock almost fully in was driving me mad.

"I want your dick inside me. Please. Fuck me hard, Asher." I cried out the last part. Without any warning he thrusted inside me, my eyes were shut and my head fell back with a gasp. He buried himself as deep as he could. I wrapped my legs around his ass, my heels dug further into it as he pushed me to the edge once more. He took one of my nipples in his mouth: licking and sucking it again, which intensified the pleasure. He began to move faster, his heavy balls slapped against my ass.

I tried my best to keep myself from reaching my climax so quick. I was so close.... then I felt my orgasm ripping through me, but he didn't stop. No, he kept on mercilessly pumping into me until he was close to his own.

He rolled me over until I was on top of him, his cock pulsating and throbbing inside me. "Ride me, baby." Still dizzy from the mind blowing orgasm seconds ago, I start to move up and down. The sensation of his hard and thick rod hitting my core was mind blowing. He began to move beneath me, thrusted his cock. I moan as my body ignited in pleasure. "Fuck, you're tight, baby." My pussy clenched around him and I felt his release coming closer. He kept on stroking in and out inside me until we came together. He kept his cock buried deep in me as he emptied himself into me.

"I just can't stop fucking you," he kept on moving.

"Then don't stop," I breathed out.

"Move in with me."

..................

Edited by  kaxeen